Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I just noticed this today playing Goldrush and it really threw me. I prefer it the old way, where after the killcam disappeared you respawned. It's still a fast respawn, but it shows you what/who/where killed you, which can be useful. Plus killcams can be useful in spotting hackers or map exploiters.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just noticed this today playing Goldrush and it really threw me. I prefer it the old way, where after the killcam disappeared you respawned. It's still a fast respawn, but it shows you what/who/where killed you, which can be useful. Plus killcams can be useful in spotting hackers or map exploiters.

Please bring this back. Without it, the game kinda feels more disorienting when you die without a clue to what hit you.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I do give-a-ways based on killcams, would definitely appreciate them being returned.

I don't think it'd add really that much more time dead if you had the killcams again, they are an entertaining part of TF2 I've always felt.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I do give-a-ways based on killcams, would definitely appreciate them being returned.

I don't think it'd add really that much more time dead if you had the killcams again, they are an entertaining part of TF2 I've always felt.
I just would like some good screens of the kills everyone gets on me. Thought it would be cool to post the different taunts

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Going to be hard during that contest to get a good screenshot with out it imo.

Deadfront has got a good point

Killcams need to be brought back at -least- for this event, otherwise it will be near impossible to pick up screenshots

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Deadfront has got a good point

Killcams need to be brought back at -least- for this event, otherwise it will be near impossible to pick up screenshots
They should stay on period. Iv met a few people who bitched when kill cams was in fast respawn and people cried "This is not instant!" It's just a few seconds, and yet they cry about it. I think kill cams can be cool and or funny moments in the game, its no fun to miss it.

How else can I take images of poor defenseless spies?

C959633C7977CDA861D5E4537DDD75770BB98B88

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
+1

plus, somewhere during the killcam moment is when the game checks if you received any item drops