Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Due to a lot of confusion with a recent appeal where a user claimed they were joking, and having just dealt with another similar case where I've had to tag a user for doing pretty much the same thing, I am now going to enforce a new rule on appeals.

If you pretend to be a scammer in Skial servers, you will be tagged as a scammer on SteamRep immediately.

If your server logs don't make it clear that you were only joking, then there is nothing we have to assume otherwise. If you are unable to provide proof that you were joking or being sarcastic (such as chat logs indicating that you were joking), then the tags will remain.

This is effective immediately. I haven't the time to read through chat logs to see if you said "jk" or "lol" or whatever. If you say "Selling noclip" and it's not clear that you're joking, you will be tagged.

EDIT: This will include all alts found on your IP(s). Unless you can come up with verifiable proof that the alts belong to other people and not yourself, they will also be tagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.