Legendary Skial King
Contributor
One of my friends has recently asked me to "sub" in for him as what he literally described as an upclose support role in an Airsoft game for a match he has coming up since they are short a guy. I was told what I could bring and such and what I'm allowed to wear, and the things I'm allowed to use. I wanted to recreate my spy I like to use in Team Fortress complete with the color and everything. I already have a knife (which I will be replacing the real blade with a trainer blade for this.) and the "Noir" style fedora, along with a suit (sadly just a black one not red/blue) and a black tie to go with it.

Now this is where I need the skial geniuses to colab on what to make a Black doublecross com(keep in mind the part with the eye cover has a rather thick string that raps around the head to hold it in place) in real life with, and a maybe a BB gun revolver to look like the amby.( cost doesn't really matter unless it's fucking 200$) and a cheap cigg case for good measure.
Just as a reference point this is what the spy character looks like that i'm trying to recreate.
kf173s.png

Edit: I was recommended this

Reactions: Party Chocobo

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wouldn't recommend doing this. The investment is not worth the outcome. I don't think a BB revolver is a viable option in a legit game (I am assuming legit since you are a "sub" and you don't do it for casual games with friends). You will also look like a total dumbass for wearing that kind of outfit to a airsoft game. It's more of a Halloween or geek dressup outfit.
Being blatantly honest, you doing this will undermine his whole team and be a mockery for a "realistic spy joke" which I assume most people won't get anyways.

My advice, your "joke" can only hinder ability to play and I extremely suggest you don't do it.

That being said, it could be a neat cosplay outfit for a casual scene, especially Halloween or any Cons you attend, but for fucks sake, don't dress up in a fucking suit and further obstruct your face in a airsoft game.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I wouldn't recommend doing this. The investment is not worth the outcome. I don't think a BB revolver is a viable option in a legit game (I am assuming legit since you are a "sub" and you don't do it for casual games with friends). You will also look like a total dumbass for wearing that kind of outfit to a airsoft game. It's more of a Halloween or geek dressup outfit.
Being blatantly honest, you doing this will undermine his whole team and be a mockery for a "realistic spy joke" which I assume most people won't get anyways.

My advice, your "joke" can only hinder ability to play and I extremely suggest you don't do it.

That being said, it could be a neat cosplay outfit for a casual scene, especially Halloween or any Cons you attend, but for fucks sake, don't dress up in a fucking suit and further obstruct your face in a airsoft game.

Well this whole thing is suppose to be a joke since this game is really only a joke in the first place. They don't need the win since they are already in the next stage (it goes by how many wins you get, after a set amount you advance) I'm a one time sub(so I've been told) and they even gave me 150 so dollars to buy an airsoft gun since I don't really have any besides an old L96a1 one I got as a gift 3 years ago. As far as the suit goes in hindering my movements, it'd be fun to at least try. And I have even talked it over with everyone when I was first told about this, they all think it would be great since the game doesn't really matter to them. As far as the cons go, too much for me. I just don't do that whole scene. That being said I'd still like to craft a veil style like the doublecross, seems like a fun little thing to have for a "remember that one time" type deal.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wonder how much it's going to cost to get a moon with clouds to fly a couple inches over your head

Reactions: sov

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You want an Airsoft revolver?

Search up the Skeleton Sidearms SS357.

It's one sexy-ass gun, and it has quite high FPS compared to most pistols.

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
I don't recommend running round with a Hat and Bandanna on, because you will sweat hard even when It was cold I was sweating. Its your funeral though.

For the Cross Comm just get your self a Black bandanna and spray paint some white on it. The Eye patch can just be some black see through film that is tied or taped onto the Comm.

Tape a Christmas light onto the revolver and hook it up to a Duracell.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
this is actually a pretty cool idea.

I found out my friend had a hat that looked just like a soldier's stash (ciggs and ace of spade), i swear, i wore that shit for a day.

Also, if you ever wanted to make a disguise case or sapper, my friend uses this thing called Pepakura to make posterboard items/weapons.

As for BB revolvers, my friend got one for about $250. It uses some sort of pressurized carbon to fire, and when he put in the first cartridge the fucking thing shot a hole in his dad's truck.

As for the bandana, you can get a larger piece of colored cloth and some leather to make it.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is gonna be kickass
And if you're gonna find a lens for your doublecross comm, just be sure you find something you can see out of with as little glare and distortion as possible
Though the only things i can think of looking at are sunglasses and swimming goggles :b

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow i wish i had cool hats like you man!!! this thread really shows your loadout off well!!!