the cheese bandit

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Name professional griefer

Summary Scammed my sister out of 13 keys.

Steam or Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158482500

Details
Hello. I am getting my twin sister, who has autism, into trading as she was interested. She was trading this guy, and was selling an item for 21 keys; Genuine Pro. KS Original, along with other items, notably a Strange Festivized Fire Axe and 2 keys. When he gave her the items, claiming item overpay in trade chat (which I do not have screenshots of) and that the original was "hard to sell", he underpaid her by 13 keys. Before he would reply instantly. Now, when she messaged him regarding this, he went offline and un-friended her. I bought her back the keys she lost already, so all I ask is he get in trouble for what he did. My sister, as stated before, is autistic. She was very upset over this, and I am infuriated at his behavior. Image proof, including the trade and DMs.

Thank you for your time.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Invincible

the cheese bandit

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I just got more evidence, proving discrepancies in his story. I know it was in Skial servers, as that is the only thing she plays, on US trade_plaza4_portal4. He acted immature, and pretended the situation didn't happen and claimed I tried to scam him. I was reluctant to send the images, in case he edited it to fit his narrative.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Invincible