sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Whenever I try to buy something I get this.
Ive logged out of my apple ID, reset my Iphone, still gives me this. Im trying to make an in app purchase and its not restricted

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Whenever I try to buy something I get this.
Ive logged out of my apple ID, reset my Iphone, still gives me this. Im trying to make an in app purchase and its not restricted

If you logged out of your id you need to log back into it......

1. go to settings
2. go to app store
3. enter in your info

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well you never specified that you logged back in. So yes based on the information you gave us
Okay, well I did. I also forgot to mention I recently changed my credit card info, but im buying 3 things, the first 2 worked fne, but the last one isnt for some reason

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay, well I did. I also forgot to mention I recently changed my credit card info, but im buying 3 things, the first 2 worked fne, but the last one isnt for some reason

Well i am not trying to sound like a smartass. but you might just want to contact itunes support then.

I am guessing they want to verify that it is your updated information so they won't let you buy anything else. Or something is wrong with your information

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well i am not trying to sound like a smartass. but you might just want to contact itunes support then.

I am guessing they want to verify that it is your updated information so they won't let you buy anything else. Or something is wrong with your information
I thought of the last one, but then why did the first 2 work?
But anyway, guess ill do that
and yea, ive seen that. I did a google search before posting.
but in the thread, some guy says
down vot
It says that because you have bought an item before and you need to pay for it. You do that by opening iTunes on a PC and signing in. After that it will have a message saying you need to pay for an item. So you then click ok and it will show your payment history and you click pay. If you don't have money you can buy an iTunes card or use another credit card to pay for it.

How do I do that?

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular

How do I do that?
Have you thought about CONTACTING ITUNES SUPPORT yet?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
How do I do that?

Sometimes when you update your information from your bank then your account, it takes a few days to process.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sometimes when you update your information from your bank then your account, it takes a few days to process.
eh, so I'l have to wait? Im semi new to Itunes and apple in general, so thats why I sound like I know nothing, because I do.
But thanks for helping me with my problem :)

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Contaced apple support - Gonna get an e-mail from Itunes support in 24-48 business hours

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I contacted ITunes and they helped me with the problem and it works now! I'm in tapatalk so could a mod change this to "Problem solved"

2014 EDIT: hey, this is me a year later. If I could rate myself dumb I would, like holy shit.

Last edited: