Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Navi lost to another team and the other team tweeted at the carry for navi, xboct, saying "feed us more" or give us more kills and the Navi guy replied with "i can feed you with papa ginos pizza for %50 discout" (A sponsor of navi)

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Navi lost to another team and the other team tweeted at the carry for navi, xboct, saying "feed us more" or give us more kills and the Navi guy replied with "i can feed you with papa ginos pizza for %50 discout" (A sponsor of navi)

umm, ok?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

yo dude i want a 50% discount on pizza

reaction+gif+firefly+funny+lol+wtf+meme+trolled.gif

Did I hear 50% off coupon for pizza?

..Imagine the day when pizza can be send worldwide within minutes.
My life will be complete then.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Yo dude i just used a coupon at dominoes and it's on the way to my place now

2 medium 2 topping pizzas for 5.99 is best deal ever. And then pretend like you have friends so it doesn't look weird that you ordered two pizzas for yourself @_@

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
You have it the opposite, Na`Vi won against EG, DeMoN jokes about that they threw it for $322, and says XBOCT fed them because of his massive throwing in the game (Jesus christ the throws and counter throws during that game). And Xboct just says he'll give him papa johns because EG was sponsered by papa johns and if you supported EG you got 50% off.
They were specifically talking about Game 2

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I love how all the people negatively rating the OPs post and asking what was going on have barely any idea what DotA is.

Seriously, why post here guys?