Drezki

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
So, I've been talking to a bunch of people about things that they think should be done, and I personally agree with them.

Buffs:
Market Gardeners do 9% of Hale's HP (actually unknown how much they do already.)

Gunslinger increases Engineer health up to 250 (one hit leaves them at 8 health currently, rendering them unable to survive the fall damage.)

Ulapool Caber made able to regenerate OR work as a market gardener OR do more damage overall to the Hale.

Solid Snake should deal 90 damage to buildings.

Saitama's Health needs to be higher.

Nepgear needs her defensive cheer fixed.

Give The Rock faster movement speed.

READD SNIPER CLIMBING

Nerfs:

Spy does 7% damage on backstab.

Solid Snake potentially OP, reduce health.

Predator damage needs to be reduced to 150.

Change Hatsune Miku's "Thriller" to normal stun.

Shorten Gaben's rage by 1-2 seconds.

Nerf Predator's Cloak-To-Hit ratio. (Absurd as it is now, he can uncloak and instantly slap your ass.)

Last edited:

door

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i forgot to mention this but nepgears defense needs to be fixed. it doesnt work at all

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
predator damage is fine
caber is caber and im still talkin to the lad but i dunno he kinda just shoo'd me away so ill wait for progress on that
spy nerf needed
miku rage is fine just jump
snake health is fine since he loses most games
SNIPER CLIMBING YES I CAN NOW DO ANNOYING THINGS WITHOUT RELYING ON AN ENgineer... do i really want this? i mean it be awesome but the fact that you can ask an engi to sentry jump to a location and place a tele for you so you now get a dispenser and you get there anyway... dunno bout that one
but yeah bot add turret testing

Reactions: Drezki

caya1

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 all of the following.

Buffs:

Gunslinger increases Engineer health up to 250 (one hit leaves them at 8 health currently, rendering them unable to survive the fall damage.) +1

Ulapool Caber made able to regenerate OR work as a market gardener OR do more damage overall to the Hale. +1

Saitama's Health needs to be higher. +1

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 for...
Ulapool caber buff
Saitama health buff, the rock speed buff, and nepgear fixes
Predator nerf (id just say don't let his cloak wipe away any status effects, it annoying)

Some extra stuff:
nerf the kunai, its too strong compared to the stock knife. Its max health decrease is just negated by the dead ringer
If sniper climbing is re-added, make it not insane as before where he could climb buildings.
just give the gunslinger the mantreads effect where you have less knockback from damage. In return, probably make the mini less annoying if the engi is going to last longer.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1 for...
Ulapool caber buff

the caber buff is a bit trickier to add because apparently we need to ask badfoxkid to update the caber (which i tried) OR we manually update the plugin from what i gather and since no one can be bothered to do that the caber hasnt got a good chance

also to note increase smg max ammo to 300 please and thank you