Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I mostly played Diretide and Greeviling before I got into the regular games, lost the first 9 matches I played which is since the most I went without a win, even though in like the 4th match ever I went 20-5-5 :/ Item builds were funny too, like in the first 30-40 games I totally thought that Tangoes are viable health regen throughout the whole game, stacking up 15-20 uses of them (well games usually ended with me being lvl 13-14 anyway). : )

Tang

Truly Feared Pyro
2/1/4 Razor
I was in a 4 man with friends (thank god) telling me what to do and the enemy team wasn't that great

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Since DotABuff is trying to tell me I've played only 3 games ever, and I last launched DotA 3 months ago, guess I'll hop on real quick to check.

2-10-0 as Viper with 1 Gold and no items.

Also, Rhi had a Treads and Boots Of Travel at the end of that game, lol.

And Headful had Arcanes and Treads too. lel.

Hippo was an 0-27-0 Gyrocopter, rofl.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Since DotABuff is trying to tell me I've played only 3 games ever, and I last launched DotA 3 months ago, guess I'll hop on real quick to check.
Up until 3 months ago all games were public, but since then Valve switched them to private. Somewhere in the settings you can set your games back to public so Dotabuff can leech data from your games too.

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
kunkka, dragon knight, Ancient Apparition, lion, ursa vs broodmother, death prophet, chaos knight, pugna, bloodseeker
5-0-5 as broodmother
Match 21909039

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
if you didn't take a pic the first time then just look it up in match history or dotabuff.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
DotAbuff says my first match was Windrunner (it wasn't) and that I went 1/4/11. I remember playing Tinker and not knowing wtf was going on except I made little guys walk across the screen

Reactions: Tang

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
DotAbuff says my first match was Windrunner (it wasn't) and that I went 1/4/11. I remember playing Tinker and not knowing wtf was going on except I made little guys walk across the screen
Might be under the "no stats recorded" matches.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am probably the worst out of anyone here.

Only ever played one match... BUT...
0/21/0 as Axe.