BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Just saw on Twitter the medic's voice actor HAS acknowledged complaints, AND forwarded them onto Valve, who, IIRC, are planning on passing it onto a team to work on the bot issue.

Whether that eventually happens is down to Valve, but the fact a major part of the game has acknowledged it is good.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Screenshot_20220523-020522_Twitter.jpg

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have forwarded your concerns to the relevant department who will look into this for you."
Just because he recorded a few lines of dialouge back in the day, it doesn't mean he has any clout. Also, is this guys finger so off the pulse that he only recently became aware of this problem?

• Sad
Reactions: BadmanoftheBrine

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Maybe he's been collecting as many complaints as possible to get an edge over asking? Idk mang, I just want my favourite shooter to get some more glory days

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm also personally thinking they've had something on the back-burner for a while, and wanted a way to break it to people?

Remember, TF2 was always an experiment, a testing ground for tuning the business model - crates/keys/timed drops/trading/marketplace etc. It has long since served it's purpose. They could fix it, if community servers don't have this 'bot crisis' that just tells you it's not that difficult, the only conclusion one can draw is they don't want to fix it. But what do you tell people who have tens of thousands in their inventorys when you no longer need team fortress anymore, nothing you just let it go to seed and watch people slowly syphon off their backpacks, perhaps you even let problems like devaluing the price of unusuals happen on purpose so as to nudge people out of trading on the game.

• Dumb
Reactions: gala