CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I heard there's no such thing as derailing in Skial, only tactical rerouting.
Anyway. Iunno. I think it's a little funny, and I haven't seen it be hardcore enough to completely reroute the topic. From there comes no Spiderman posts, from there comes not being allowed to even venture off-topic slightly.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
ya had to put "Nooooooooooooooooo it would make fluttershy sad face" as no didn't ya? Anyway I don't see the harm in it, just a bit of brony fag fun (bff :troll: ). Everyone does something similar to it sometimes so it can't be banable.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
:suspicious:

That feel when posting a sad fluttershy is actually too over the top for a thread.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
tumblr_ls7jggsME51qltn4d.jpg

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
the thing is. just because you don't like something doesn't mean it needs to be stopped. my views on people who like ponies havnt changed, i could care less. i might give them shit for fun, but i don't troll them or anything. you allowed to like whatever you want, i don't judge.

Fact is, you either want derailing using anything bannable or just ignore it. I am not going to waste my time in threads "banning" people for posting a pony just because you don't like it. nWhile someoe else, for example, posts spiderman pictures to derail. What if someone doesn't like spiderman? it needs to be banned.can't have it both ways.

i believe thats everything that needs to be said.

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
the thing is. just because you don't like something doesn't mean it needs to be stopped. my views on people who like ponies havnt changed, i could care less. i might give them shit for fun, but i don't troll them or anything. you allowed to like whatever you want, i don't judge.

Fact is, you either want derailing using anything bannable or just ignore it. I am not going to waste my time in threads "banning" people for posting a pony just because you don't like it. nWhile someoe else, for example, posts spiderman pictures to derail. What if someone doesn't like spiderman? it needs to be banned.can't have it both ways.

i believe thats everything that needs to be said.

I never saw a person who hates Spiderman :p
I have to agree with you BUT there is a time where things get annoying.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
It's not ponyfags in general, more the avarice of a few people that don't know how to apologize, and because of them, now everyone hates them and ponies in general.

Keep ponies and ban assholes

Reactions: basiate