• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Hankiebob

Unremarkable User
Dear Skial employees,

It has come to my attention that the GREATEST anti-griefing/anti-hacking servers, the ones that ban the word "lmaobox" and waste metal when engineers crouch under something and try to build (yes you know the ones -- the many and only SKIAL servers) have now endorsed ESP/Aimbots. I have spectated many people so far, all of them concentrating their aim on people/objects through walls and pre-firing around corners. It's also obvious that the jitter in their aim is caused by Aimbotting. They always end up topscoring every round. I have tried to talk to them personally but to no avail. I also tried to votekick them but only get people responding "Why do you kick the AFK?" or "Dude he's just AFK." What is this AFK hacking group, and why are so many people on Skial servers endorsing them? Obviously anyone using ESP/Aimbot is a problem for any online FPS shooter game, not only because it gives the hacking player an advantage but also the other players a wide disadvantage. I thought this is what Skial fought against so wildly as one administrator states, "We have done everything humanly possible to make sure that our servers are the best." Before the endorsement of the ESP/Aimbotters, I can see this statement being true. But afterwards, after all the chaos and pains and strains of having to deal with them, I can simply no longer say if there is any merit to the claim. I end this letter with the request that Skial administrators and staff seriously re-consider the implications of allowing these "AFK" people to use ESP/Aimbots on their servers.

Sincerely,
Hankiebob

PS - It is up to you to keep your favorite server filled.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
dude.. ai bots and hackers are two very different things....

One has aimbot and can see players through walls, the other has a less effective aimbot and can see players through walls who also get terribly confused when encountering a ledge that requires a crouch jump

Wait that last one just sounds like a free to play hacker

StantoMacGuffin

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Dear Skial employees,

It has come to my attention that the GREATEST anti-griefing/anti-hacking servers, the ones that ban the word "lmaobox" and waste metal when engineers crouch under something and try to build (yes you know the ones -- the many and only SKIAL servers) have now endorsed ESP/Aimbots. I have spectated many people so far, all of them concentrating their aim on people/objects through walls and pre-firing around corners. It's also obvious that the jitter in their aim is caused by Aimbotting. They always end up topscoring every round. I have tried to talk to them personally but to no avail. I also tried to votekick them but only get people responding "Why do you kick the AFK?" or "Dude he's just AFK." What is this AFK hacking group, and why are so many people on Skial servers endorsing them? Obviously anyone using ESP/Aimbot is a problem for any online FPS shooter game, not only because it gives the hacking player an advantage but also the other players a wide disadvantage. I thought this is what Skial fought against so wildly as one administrator states, "We have done everything humanly possible to make sure that our servers are the best." Before the endorsement of the ESP/Aimbotters, I can see this statement being true. But afterwards, after all the chaos and pains and strains of having to deal with them, I can simply no longer say if there is any merit to the claim. I end this letter with the request that Skial administrators and staff seriously re-consider the implications of allowing these "AFK" people to use ESP/Aimbots on their servers.

Sincerely,
Hankiebob

PS - It is up to you to keep your favorite server filled.
o_e