Who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Theory disproven. It was close but of course KNOWSEAN(Seriously, what is with that name)pushed through. Either way, next week is gonna be fun. Manning vs. Brady AGAIN and the battle for the west

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It is obvious you people do not watch Football. The Chargers will win
6EFSl9Z.jpg

:p

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It is obvious you people do not watch Football. The Chargers will win because the last 3 winners played in the Eagles home opener. Who played them this year? The San Diego Chargers. Watch them upset Denver, beat New England, and then Beat Kaepernick/Wilson. We shall have the same Playoffs as last year except the King of Derp Philip Rivers will win.
k

Had to laugh out loud because I've gotten to trash-talk CDAWG about both games he's "called". I still wub him though.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I had my reasons. You can't fault me because I was expecting the weird. Last 3 winners of the Super Bowl were complete underdogs but this year it is full of favorites. First time in a while that has happened

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I had my reasons. You can't fault me because I was expecting the weird. Last 3 winners of the Super Bowl were complete underdogs but this year it is full of favorites. First time in a while that has happened
Hope springs eternal.
As it is, it's shaping up to actually be a decent Super Bowl matchup. Either the #1 seed Seahawks or the 49ers will end up pitted against the #1 or #2 seeded AFC team.
Looks to be an interesting finale.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not to sound like a dick, but this week was disappointing. We had so many close games last week but this week had dominance all around. So next week needs to be crazy as fuck

sov

Legendary Skial King
FUCK YA 49ers and YAAAAAAA BRONCITUS. ALSO PATS AND SEATTLE BABY. The teams that I wanted to win this week won

sov

Legendary Skial King
Next week is weird as fuck because the teams that I stuck with these playoffs have won so wtF?

Not to sound like a dick, but this week was disappointing. We had so many close games last week but this week had dominance all around. So next week needs to be crazy as fuck
*says that because his super bowl winner prediction lost to Broncos*

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Next week is weird as fuck because the teams that I stuck with these playoffs have won so wtF?

*says that because his super bowl winner prediction lost to Broncos*
It was a joke. I was expecting the weird considering the weird curse that lasted 4 seasons, the trend of having at least one divisional upset, and the irony of having another Joe Flacco/Eli Manning win another Super Bowl while the Greater Manning and Brady go home.

If you had wanted my serious pick, I had Niners-Broncos to start the year and now I think it will have to be Niners-Broncos still.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I dunno, if seattle's defence stops being little bitches, and they stop being cocky they'll do fine against niners.