.n00bz.Sugar Water

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Skial US 1 server has constant high ping players and it makes hard for us players to hit such a laggy person when they teleport everywhere. Kinda ruins the fun. It be nice if something like a ping limit could be installed to the server. It could potentially lead to more people to buying donations. If you donate you could surpass the ping limit

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Arent you the forum warrior check my stats please

Okay I checked them.

https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/327119934

09/22/2020 - 10:25:58 AM .n00bz.Sugar Water wrank today is my last day playing for skial probably
09/22/2020 - 11:11:37 AM .n00bz.Sugar Water admins suck and the server im goin too, is ran better
09/21/2020 - 07:55:42 PM .n00bz.Sugar Water like you drop your chromosomes as a child or some shit?

Seems like you just bitch and moan. Maybe you're more suited for tf2 daycare or some shit.

.n00bz.Sugar Water

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Okay I checked them.

09/22/2020 - 10:25:58 AM .n00bz.Sugar Water wrank today is my last day playing for skial probably
09/22/2020 - 11:11:37 AM .n00bz.Sugar Water admins suck and the server im goin too, is ran better
09/21/2020 - 07:55:42 PM .n00bz.Sugar Water like you drop your chromosomes as a child or some shit?

Seems like you just bitch and moan. Maybe you're more suited for tf2 daycare or some shit.
Seems you just a simple ass kid who stays on forum cause he ain’t good enough for the game I checked yo stats shit ain’t good enough for 7 years yeah go try trolling on forums it’s a real good skill lol

.n00bz.Sugar Water

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Okay I checked them.

Other than that PM me and we can run it up sometime other than that stay quiet

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seems you just a simple ass kid who stays on forum cause he ain’t good enough for the game I checked yo stats shit ain’t good enough for 7 years yeah go try trolling on forums it’s a real good skill lol

I found work and became a productive member of society. You whine and talk trash on a game you play every day.

When I did play I played to have fun and own noobs like you. :tongueclosed:

pif

Banned
Jermaphobe Skial will not ping limt players from their servers? Time to join their servers and talk about how I'm leaving (Yesterday at 6:39 PM)

well, at least a good thing is happening, and jerbil is leaving. finally . yey.

I agree with the ping issue also. they lagging, and make you get killed most of the times. specially in deathrun .

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
well, at least a good thing is happening, and jerbil is leaving. finally . yey.
considering that Jerma said "no" in response to OP, I would say that any idiot could see that he was mocking OP, but clearly one idiot didn't catch that