Perwild

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Hi everyone, My name is Perwild.

I've been playing on the Turbine+|LA|fast server for a few months off and on. (Side question, how do you know how long you've played on a server) And have so far enjoyed my time, so much that I sought out to learn about your website and what Skial all entails.

I am in my mid twenties from death valley Arizona, as I'm writing this it is 97F at 9:42pm.

I am a progressing programmer and have dabbled in front end and back end of website and PHP. Currently, I have decided to return to school and therefore have plenty of time to play video games. I have played video games since I was 10 years old, Mostly playing on PC and taking apart my computer. I do not have a lot to say.

an interesting things about me: When I was a kid, I really thought there were people who had four fingers (Thx to the Simpsons).

Also, I do need to fix my forum name to match my steam name, I thought I put it as Perwild but instead it seems I put it as PerSav, which is weird. Also, where should I post on the forums? I've never been a forum poster..

Please ask me any questions and I will oblige but I don't really know what else to say.

Happy Gaming..

Last edited:

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Welcome!
As for changing your name, try contacting one of the forum mods and I'd suggest connecting your steam account to the forums as well.

Last edited:

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yeah? I'm sorry I don't think I recognize the username. Nonetheless hi!!
Haha, i play on Turbine+ LA all the time, with David as well. I change my name to Thunder sometimes, maybe that's why.

Perwild

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Haha, i play on Turbine+ LA all the time, with David as well. I change my name to Thunder sometimes, maybe that's why.
Oh Thunder. Yeah I liked playing with you. If I'm not mistaken sometimes you go medic or heavy? My apologizes. Well good to see you.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
37941BEFCD2C22B86BADF5A69E88127F032DC657

Reactions: Perwild