• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Playstation is a great map. It's well made and the minigames are really fun. However, the majority of people who vote for it either are trolls or just spam F1 on the menu to get rid of the menu. It's OVERPLAYED and hated because of this. There has been entire hours where people troll the map into extending just because so many others are complaining about how overplayed it is. Please read the chat logs. The majority of people like the map, but hate it beyond any other map because of how OVERPLAYED it is.

Kazza

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Honestly i agree, it kills off the server down to usually 10-15 people max and it makes it so whenever any other map is can be voted for its instantly playstation.

UnaBorga

Mildly Menacing Medic
You sriously? Great map with great minigames and story mode. And if people vote for it - they want play it. Hard disagree.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Playstation is a great map. It's well made and the minigames are really fun. However, the majority of people who vote for it either are trolls or just spam F1 on the menu to get rid of the menu. It's OVERPLAYED and hated because of this. There has been entire hours where people troll the map into extending just because so many others are complaining about how overplayed it is. Please read the chat logs. The majority of people like the map, but hate it beyond any other map because of how OVERPLAYED it is.
It's overplayed because the map is fun. A suggestion like this was made when it was first added months ago. It shouldn't be removed just because it's popular. If people want to play it, they will vote for it. End of story.

Lime ⎪ blindwanderer23

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

Ever since I originally joined, Playstation was the most played map every single time I got online. Sometimes players just voted for it ironically to annoy the rest of us. It still happens today.

I love the map, it's got potential for a sequel we don't have. But fighting the same boss (Zurg/Burg) then going to the same repetitive minigames over and over and over again really gets old.
Used to be, I enjoyed it for the nostalgia when I used to play PS1 all the time. But I think it's time for a sequel to come along. I hope some map maker will make it at one point.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Removing maps because they're popular is a stupid idea and would cause us to lose more players than we'd ever gain from doing this.

Besides, this isn't even a proper suggestion.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Highly popular, people like it? I know, let's remove it since my patience is zero to none and I don't care if other people like it.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm telling you guys right now, if you even consider making the suggestion, it's going to be declined. The map is one of the driving factors of the server. Killing it off would be like removing the steering wheel of a car and taking it out for a spin, it's simply not gonna happen.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'm telling you guys right now, if you even consider making the suggestion, it's going to be declined. The map is one of the driving factors of the server. Killing it off would be like removing the steering wheel of a car and taking it out for a spin, it's simply not gonna happen.

Conclusion: The map isn't going to be removed either way.