sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey, it's me.

I played TF2 for the first time in like a year and unboxed some of the new crates. I got a Kaleidoscope Crab de Chapeau. Can I get a PC on this? Also since I've been out of the game so long, what is the best way to sell this thing? What sites and resources are available to me?

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Its to new to price new unusuals like this, need more time to see the markets reaction to certain effects. Kaleidoscope is a higher tier effect (at least in my opinion) on a spy only hat mercenary grade (which may lower the value a little). Resources to use would be bp.tf classifieds to see what price other people are selling the same unusual effect or hat. Another good spot for a quick price check would be the bp.tf discord, ive gotten some decent trading advice from them.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Its to new to price new unusuals like this, need more time to see the markets reaction to certain effects. Kaleidoscope is a higher tier effect (at least in my opinion) on a spy only hat mercenary grade (which may lower the value a little). Resources to use would be bp.tf classifieds to see what price other people are selling the same unusual effect or hat. Another good spot for a quick price check would be the bp.tf discord, ive gotten some decent trading advice from them.
Got some buy orders for about 12 keys on backpack. I'll check out that discord. Thanks!