Neoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Footage

imgur.com/eIUWTh0
imgur.com/PDqFpL1
imgur.com/dqUlpX4

He used Aimbot as you can see here and Wallhack as Heavy he headshooted everyone even invisible spies.

Last edited:

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
@Neoon next time make sure you record in first person view in the demo file. Do you have the full demo file (upload to mediafire) instead of just these clips, albeit the clips are relatively convincing.

Neoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
@Neoon next time make sure you record in first person view in the demo file. Do you have the full demo file (upload to mediafire) instead of just these clips, albeit the clips are relatively convincing.
Yes, the longest is about 2 minutes
mediafire.com/file/qi8tjtgpg3iflem/2021-04-19+15-10-17_2.mkv/file

I needed to remove the audio since OBS was also recording other stuff.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Yes, the longest is about 2 minutes
mediafire.com/file/qi8tjtgpg3iflem/2021-04-19+15-10-17_2.mkv/file

I needed to remove the audio since OBS was also recording other stuff.
I recommend that next time you just record with the built in tf2 demo recorder instead of OBS. It's easier and gives the admin more to work with.

Here's a link where you can find out how to record a demo https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/

Neoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I recommend that next time you just record with the built in tf2 demo recorder instead of OBS. It's easier and gives the admin more to work with.

Here's a link where you can find out how to record a demo you-cannot-post-links-blablablalbla
I will for sure, my first report, so lord forgive me.