staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
my friend is going to paint it to look that one unicorn pony.

i'm never going to be able to play payday2 with him again because i'll hate him too much for it

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
>Fuck up stealth for third day of Framing Frame
>For the millionth time
>Smashed window gave us away
>Smash unicorn head through overhead windows
>Moonlight glimmering off my ivory horn
>My legs get smashed on jump down
>Smash guards with baseball bat
>FBI agents smash through door
>Smash them
>They smash me back
>"You failed"
>"No money will be paid out"
>"All assets have been locked"
>"Any valuables you held have been confiscated"
1Ajdvia.gif

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
New DLC from our favorite RESPECTABLE RELIGIOUS PERSON on wheels, coming soon

f3b4113ff0.png

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I forgot about this thread. So, how about the most disappointing update so far?

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I like payday 2, would be great if half the things weren't part of dlc though.

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
I forgot about this thread. So, how about the most disappointing update so far?
I quit during Death Wish, after I conquered and realised that teamwork becomes required or you aren't going to survive without some serious Houdini magic.

Had to go back because a friend shoved the Gage Mod pack down my throat. Got all the mods and related goods.

Tried to shove Shotgun Pack. I said no and haven't looked back since. I think I MAY play just to here Pete Gold's voice in the game...but other than that, I now usually play the first one, PDTH offline with bots. Because there are hardly any people left in that game. That might change this October, they're going to give away the game for free.

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest/

If I understand correctly, it isn't F2P, but for keeps. I really would like to see more people in it.
People still play this game? It's been shit since the first dlc came out
:megusta:

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thanks to all the botters heisters that joined the steam group, you all can get PD:TH for free tomorrow.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I gave up on payday. Each update is just DLC. Soon it will be updates for bug fixes and the bug fixes are in DLC form.

Want to have fun? Want new intresting content? Better pay for it fuckers. - Overkill Software

Very few games do this kind of shit. And they know they can get away with it, thats the worst part. Tho payday 1 is not bad with the DLC part, its not that good of a game itself as Payday 2 is. Tho I feel Payday 2 is going down the drain with all the hackers and and if to much DLC is being put out, only loyal fans will bother to buy at that point.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I gave up on payday. Each update is just DLC. Soon it will be updates for bug fixes and the bug fixes are in DLC form.

Want to have fun? Want new intresting content? Better pay for it fuckers. - Overkill Software

Very few games do this kind of shit. And they know they can get away with it, thats the worst part. Tho payday 1 is not bad with the DLC part, its not that good of a game itself as Payday 2 is. Tho I feel Payday 2 is going down the drain with all the hackers and and if to much DLC is being put out, only loyal fans will bother to buy at that point.

Too bad we can't just write angry letters to Overkill to get them to change their ways. I when they fired that guy (forgot his name) they'd stop with this DLC nonsense.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
New laggy map, new shitty SMG, autokick for people using the DLC unlocker, but not for actual cheaters. I want to get off Almir's jewish ride.

Reactions: staticvoid