jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Almost half of both teams started this "passive heavy" phenomenon, notably Death started telling everyone to do it, and they tried to ban me for going into a great killing spree.

Here's the demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6mhq2xjj2r7mu5j

On top of messing with our gameplay they were kicking and trying to report everyone who killed them.

Here's the folder with all the screenshots i took with evidence and the steam ids

http://www.mediafire.com/#rnfq17kqqzw5b

They also started a voteban against me when me and my brother were killing them all, also against Chance and the funny thing about it is that Chance was one of the only guys who was actually playing the game.

Happened in
Skial 2 fort LA 1
50.115.32.42:27015

extaa

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'll look over this tomorrow if no one else gets to it.
I'm not sure what to do.
I've seen bunch of heavies from both teams at the beginning of the video that standing at the bridge and doing nothing. At the same time, they not abusing the vote/report system, they just asking not to kill them. And at the end of the demo i've counted only 3 heavies that were standing at the bridge. My opinion: It was quick stupilation from both teams.
Time to time someone on my egypt saying 'EVERYONE GO DEMOKNIGHT' and players changing to demos with swords, and we losing round quicker then you can imagine this, but still, no one's rights were abused.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not sure what to do.
I've seen bunch of heavies from both teams at the beginning of the video that standing at the bridge and doing nothing. At the same time, they not abusing the vote/report system, they just asking not to kill them. And at the end of the demo i've counted only 3 heavies that were standing at the bridge. My opinion: It was quick stupilation from both teams.
Time to time someone on my egypt saying 'EVERYONE GO DEMOKNIGHT' and players changing to demos with swords, and we losing round quicker then you can imagine this, but still, no one's rights were abused.
They were actively harming their teams chances of success, so that would be griefing.

extaa

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Alright, can sombody upload folder with screenshots and ids to another service? That link is broken or something.

[COD]MLGXx360NOSCOPERxX420WEED

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm not sure what to do.
It lasted a good amount of time but i was killing them thats why they were less towards the end because they prolly were respawning, and they were votekicking people

Also its not the same if everyone goes demoknight and tries to kill people as if everyone goes heavy and stands in the middle of the bridge without attacking anyone, and votekicking whoever kills them because "they're passive heavies"