Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So recently, I've started working on an Overwatch story. It's based off of the lore and is connected to the cinematic trailers. It's not godlike writing and I had some trouble in a few places but I'm hoping to get some feedback on what I could improve. I actually just finished it this morning. It's 122 pages long and it's on Google Docs. So, hope you guys can give it a shot and take a look. Like I said, it's not godlike writing and might be a little messy but I'm looking to improve all of it. Hope you enjoy.

I forgot to mention, I've also posted this on Tumblr, Reddit, and Facebook. I've already talked to a few people about new fan-made characters since I made it in a way that would open the door for new Overwatch characters. Sort of an Overwatch universe, so to speak. If you have any characters you want to create, tell me. I'm interested in hearing people's creations.

And like always, no shitposting please.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kLV9o5lcfxc2BwExgf8k94CpyB75yKPeXcYju2CxUf8/edit?usp=sharing

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Made a few minor edits and added in a few things after getting some feedback. Still isn't the final version since people are still reading it but it's slowly getting there. Plus, I'm working on some other stories since people sent me their ideas and asked me to create some new characters. It's pretty fun, actually.