Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Please unless I know that you can take down a scrake or fp on your own don't get in my way when I'm a

sharpshooter.Tired of seeing fail beserkers trying to kite fp and scrakes just to die and make em rage, or

a firebug thats light them on fire making the scrake or fp go crazy making it a bit harder for the me to get

the headshot and move on. I know someone gonna say be a better sharp be able to get the headshot at

anytime (odds are I doubt that since hardly anyone goes to this subforum).Well to me kf is about

efficiency the longer a fp or scrake is there the odds of them causing problems increases so why not

take the easy route and let the sharp take them quick and easy and save the health/armor.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
to me kf is about having fun and when i run around burning shit or meleeing shit down then i dont give a fuck about sharpshooters because im having fun and im killing shit

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
to me kf is about having fun and when i run around burning shit or meleeing shit down then i dont give a fuck about sharpshooters because im having fun and im killing shit
But on harder difficulties its gets harder to keep that mentality when playing your role is way more important than just killing shit, and when your ass is dead on hard suicidal or Hell on Earth and no one gives you money cause they see you as a waste of an investment will you keep the same mentality?

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I can't take anyone flooding my screen with ponies serious. I just can't.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
But on harder difficulties its gets harder to keep that mentality when playing your role is way more important than just killing shit, and when your ass is dead on hard suicidal or Hell on Earth and no one gives you money cause they see you as a waste of an investment will you keep the same mentality?
you seriously think i cant be useful and have fun at the same time? wow, must suck playing with you
src_1339335247814.jpg

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is why you have friends that live in the capital of Finland and have a 100MB internet which they host a listen server with.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I can also check a persons profile 35 friends at least I have 91. What are you trying to prove now?
that i remove friends frequently that i dont talk with, just ask drmuttonstache, jwso, ruelel or whoever was a member here before october

must suck to be you to check my steam profile to try to justify your own loneliness

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
that i remove friends frequently that i dont talk with, just ask drmuttonstache, jwso, ruelel or whoever was a member here before october

must suck to be you to check my steam profile to try to justify your own loneliness
Still don't see what your trying to prove here and your need to throw insults is well why are you even throwing them in the first place. Is their some need you need to full-fill by doing this enlighten me? Hmmm I get I was the original aggressor but still enlighten me? Also don't even see as to why I even need to ask them whatever happens to you does not concern me.