Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
First off all: Is this legal?
Second: Who wants an Origin account? Seriously?

iRepLebs

Trade Banned
Would I be able to change all the info on these accounts? Because i might be interested in the first account (Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (With Back to Karkand) - 8$)

I dont want to buy anything and figure out its going to be recovered like a week later.
EDIT: You have no rep on skial. So how can we do deals?

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Would I be able to change all the info on these accounts? Because i might be interested in the first account (Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (With Back to Karkand) - 8$)

I dont want to buy anything and figure out its going to be recovered like a week later.
EDIT: You have no rep on skial. So how can we do deals?

I bought from him 2 accounts. He went first since he had no rep. Either that or ask for a middleman. I would recomend Jwso.

lucaslms

Unremarkable User
i,m preety interested in your account!
could you send me a DM in order to get more details?
Thank you!

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
DO NOT BUY ACCOUNTS FROM THIS DUDE.
Whole story: I bought 2 Battlefield 3 accounts from this guy. Trade went nice and he went first. No problem.
LATER, my friend tried to login, but he failed. He checked his mail and said that the e-mail and password was changed.
I was next (like 2/3hours later). My e-mail was changed so was my password.
Conclusion: This guy sold stolen accounts (which I didn't knew anything, only when my friend's account was retrieved by the owner).

Steam account of the dude: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stewie655

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Why do people buy accounts with games on it that are worth like 40-50$ for 5$, expecting NOT to get a stolen account? It's just so illogical.

Get_T1rekT

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello guys anyone interested in my origin account? it has bf3 premium / limited edition, bf4 all dlcs + premium and titanfall, I swear to god no scamms or anything. I'd prefer csgo items or money:)