• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

james bond

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Personally, while it does indeed live up to its reputation of being hard, it isn't particularly fun to play. It's pretty much impossible to beat with an active Hale, since no matter what, most of the server is killed off by the parkour. The traps are also wide-reaching and hard to dodge effectively, some of them almost requiring a sacrifice to pass. The lack of unique endings (2 humiliations and 1 stalemate option) also discourages someone actually beating the map. Overall, while it used to be one-of-its-kind as a difficult map, it's easily outclassed by modern map standards.

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
I think its great however I think the main reason people disliked it was because of those boxes that you had to jump on, they were pure pain to get a hold of and like 90% of the server couldnt get past that bit alone but other from that it was a great fun hard map

Well I'm glad someone brought this up. In my opinion, the map itself is good and I do love how difficult it is. However it lacks minigames just like certain maps. As for the boxes, I don't really mind them.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
dr_bearun was the original "hard" deathrun map. What do you think of it nowadays?
In the Panda community, bhop plugin makes the deathrun map MORE harder.

In skial, it's easy and but the thing box platform hop makes hard anyways