• Chrome

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Stick with Firefox

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
I used to use opera a while back. When it came to flash and video loads it was shit for me.

Thanks! Just one more step closer to making my decision :)

Edit: Did you have any experience with watching videos in HTML5? If so, did that cause problems as well?

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Just one question about opera(for opera users), though:

How well does opera work with the flash plugin or even html5 video viewing (on video streaming sites, such as youtube?) Although I know that chrome works well with flash, I am just wondering about opera before I give it a go.

Flash sucks but it works fine on Opera and so does HTML5. I'm sure that the Blink version of Opera will do a LOT better than the Presto version of it though.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
One more thing, if you want privacy (especially after this whole NSA shit), go for Opera, Google will royally fuck you over like Facebook does.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
One last question about opera- (Not asking any questions about chrome, as I have used it before)

How well does it handle memory usage?

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
One last question about opera- (Not asking any questions about chrome, as I have used it before)

How well does it handle memory usage?

A lot better than Chrome, since every time you open up a new tab, it counts as its own separate task in the task manager. Opera's going to be your best bet if you want better memory usage.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Thank you to all for all of the helpful information! :)

I think I am going to go with opera for now.

Reactions: idaeanat

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
-update-

I reverted back to chrome, as I like it a bit better. Opera was great, and I stuck it on one of my slower computers. Thanks again for your help, everyone. :)