Nagasaki Sunrise

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Name OllieHD ON YouTube

Summary Scamming and fake reports

Steam or Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199085963551

Details
Entered into a trade for an unusual with this person on a Skial trade server. Attempted to scam me for twice the value of the hat. When called out, attempted to slander and falsely accuse me of sharking in VC and TC. Also left fake backpack.tf rep reviews which have been reported as well. Please consider my request as I have been trading since 2012 with no issue and this individual is a new account (2019) with a community ban already. This person also attempted to get a Skial admin involved to no avail.

Nagasaki Sunrise

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Do you have any screenshot/recording of this happening?
I will check and see if I had my shadow play recording at the time.

EDIT: I wasn't recording at the time but here are the bans I mentioned in my claim. 3 including a perma, this seems to be an alt of the perma banned account judging by the admin comments in the screenshot. Honestly, I don't care if this guy gets punished or not he just seems to have a history of scamming and I know the trade server I frequent is also frequented by F2P's so I wouldn't want an inexperienced trader to be scammed. I also don't appreciate my name being slandered to all members of the server and being falsely accused of sharking, Thats all, again just more of a report than anything. Like I said, don't really care if there's punishment or not just stating my claim.

Attachments

• Ban.PNG
    Ban.PNG
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Reactions: Creadora

Nagasaki Sunrise

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I will check and see if I had my shadow play recording at the time.

EDIT: I wasn't recording at the time but here are the bans I mentioned in my claim. 3 including a perma, this seems to be an alt of the perma banned account judging by the admin comments in the screenshot. Honestly, I don't care if this guy gets punished or not he just seems to have a history of scamming and I know the trade server I frequent is also frequented by F2P's so I wouldn't want an inexperienced trader to be scammed. I also don't appreciate my name being slandered to all members of the server and being falsely accused of sharking, Thats all, again just more of a report than anything. Like I said, don't really care if there's punishment or not just stating my claim.
@Creador

• Sad
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation