Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I made a simple suggestion post on someone's report when they asked how they would need to post 2 more times to able to post links.

Post got deleted. (No warning point so meh, but the post was actually helpful)

So my question is like.......why are ya'll trashing mine (and maybe others) actually helpful posts?

Generally I'm a buffoon and not helpful....so why delete things when I'm trying to help?

Whaddup wit dat?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Because no matter how helpful the post is some admins are like robots and fail to use their common sense.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I made a simple suggestion post on someone's report when they asked how they would need to post 2 more times to able to post links.

Post got deleted. (No warning point so meh, but the post was actually helpful)

So my question is like.......why are ya'll trashing mine (and maybe others) actually helpful posts?

Generally I'm a buffoon and not helpful....so why delete things when I'm trying to help?

Whaddup wit dat?
Which post was it?

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/2fort-la-the-niggachin-aimbot.82598/

Within that post early this morning I instructed them to just go to any random other forums on the sight and say something like "cool" or "I agree". Anything

Something like that. I dunno cause it's gone.

I was teaching him how to get passed the forum spam filter so he could post links.

I can approve of this, as I witnessed him trying to help the poor chap post a link, (Demo for the report).

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've restored your post - there was no reason for it to be removed, as you were being helpful.

Apologies for any annoyance caused, I believe the admin may have misunderstood.

Reactions: Cream Tea