JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Didn't notice this section until now.
Anyways to get things started, hopefully.
I mostly play Gangplank, because i'm new to the game and need that Q.
I mean its so fucking OP with some crit chance on it. And he has built-in heal + anti-CC.
His E is somewhat useful but i mostly don't use it. Love his global ult for either stopping a guy im fighting or helping my team by harassing + slowing other enemies on the other side of the map.

D

DeadHerald

GP is a pain in the ass, between the constant crits and that annoying wide aoe Ult.
I so suck at jungle characters though. The concept eludes me. So I play AP mid mostly.
Although I also run Sona support which people will suck up to you for.

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
We should all play a game together some time! : D
I play a badass Soraka >;3

D

DeadHerald

We should all play a game together some time! : D
I play a badass Soraka >;3

Soraka is Support, right? Some high ELO guy insists that she's super AP mid #1.

And yes, I'd love a game. I'm running Veigar currently, although I can play Annie, Ashe or Sona as well.

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Soraka is Support, right? Some high ELO guy insists that she's super AP mid #1.

And yes, I'd love a game. I'm running Veigar currently, although I can play Annie, Ashe or Sona as well.

I hate when they make me go mid ._. I'm a support soraka....I'm like the medic in tf2 haha don't expect me to do much fighting xD

I'm pretty good with Ashe and Shyvana >.> I don't have many AP champs...

D

DeadHerald

I hate when they make me go mid ._. I'm a support soraka....I'm like the medic in tf2 haha don't expect me to do much fighting xD

I'm pretty good with Ashe and Shyvana >.> I don't have many AP champs...

Yeah, they never make me mid as Sona. So that just doesn't make sense.

I have lots of AP champs, but I've given up trying to figure out how to tank. Also jungling confuses me. I know there's a like a pattern you're supposed to follow, but I keep screwing it up.

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

I have lots of AP champs, but I've given up trying to figure out how to tank. Also jungling confuses me. I know there's a like a pattern you're supposed to follow, but I keep screwing it up.

I suck at jungling <.< I always forget to gank xD

D

DeadHerald

I suck at jungling <.< I always forget to gank xD

Same, that and I don't like getting within melee range. I like having about a field and a half between me and the person I'm lighting on fire.

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King

You have to have the respawns on all the buffs down and enough mobility+stun to get in your ganks.

LOLfwappz

Positively Inhumane Poster
Anyways, to the point.

Right now im trying to train with Gragas, since I bought him like two days ago.

Gragas_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg

How sexy.

D

DeadHerald

Anyways, to the point.

Right now im trying to train with Gragas, since I bought him like two days ago.

How sexy.

Gragas can be pretty effective in the right hands. I'm trying to get my AD mojo working lately though. Thinking maybe Akali or Fiora.