PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In my humble opinion this set isn't worth $600. i3, 4GB RAm, 500GB...
If you'd like to proceed with Intel then follow Oaky's advise and buy at least i5.
Otherwise, review this set with this graphics card whenever you have a chance. You'll pay $200 less getting better configuration, considering that FX8120 beats i3 in all benchmark tests and that HDD in my set is 500GB bigger.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You could do worse for the money, it's pretty hard to make a decent comp for around that price. I can't even price out a cheap non-atom homeserver for less than 370. So for something with a graphics card and a slightly better cpu, psu, HDD, and a paid OS that price is about right.

If you want real advice, save up your money until you can put together something better. If you can't or are unwilling to, that list is fine.

CommanderDude7

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
In my humble opinion this set isn't worth $600. i3, 4GB RAm, 500GB...
If you'd like to proceed with Intel then follow Oaky's advise and buy at least i5.
Otherwise, review this set with this graphics card whenever you have a chance. You'll pay $200 less getting better configuration, considering that FX8120 beats i3 in all benchmark tests and that HDD in my set is 500GB bigger.
Alright after looking at what you and DragonNinja posted, also browsed through that handy guide you posted as well DragonNinja, I have one question. The set of parts you linked has everything but the GPU and OS correct? It looks like it fits my needs pretty well.