Who will win the USHC 1?

• Total voters

sov

Legendary Skial King
As you all know, the famous USHC competition (that I just made up, got it from UFC) stands for ULTIMATE SKIAL HIGHLANDER CHAMPIONSHIP, this seasons match up is rumored to start up with these two teams that started from the bottom and are climbing up the ladder to be the win the ULTIMATE SKIAL HIGHLANDER CHAMPIONSHIP. The winner of the team will get bragging rights on the Skial forums and confidence going into their highlander season.

400px-Standard_competitive_lineup_granaryspawn.jpg

TODAY, introducing first, from the RED corner of the ring, weighting at about 9 highlander players, they hail from Skialdome, rated by UGC as a mediocre team last season, with 3 WINS, all of them coming from a win streak of 3, and 5 DEFEATS. THEY ARE THE UGC SKIALDOME POTENTIAL UGC STEEL CHAMPIONS OF THE GRAND FINALS! PLEASE WELCOME: BLACKKKKK STARRR BATTALION!!!

NEXT up! We got the mean, vicious, and dangerous team coming from the BLU corner of the ring, weighting at about 9 highlander players, with no experience in the UGC season, NO WINS and NO LOSES, coming from Skial, with a fresh roster, LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THE FUTURE SKIAL HIGHLANDER TEAM FAVORITE: LIBERTTYYYYYYY EMPORIANS!!!

8727B8C265A58394CD7F0B89BE8A13CC6B0EFA99

All this could happen if the team leaders for BSB and LB, @sboles and @Wingman would Mann. up and accept this challenge.

If the leaders do accept this challenge, then there will be a voting session for the map that is being played.

Also no ringers or mercs because it's a championship for original rosters. Subs can play if only if the starter can't play.

UPDATE:
DATE FOR MATCH TO BE PLAYED IS SET FOR NOW:
2/6/14 9:30 est
Lakeside, then pro viaduct, and then the tie breaker is borneo.

Wachu know 'bout exhibitions?

Last edited:

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No I have a full-team roster. I was just hoping to get some more ringers before I register. I'm up for this, as practice.
You have 11/"15" people, no idea where you got 15 from. 9/10 there is always gonna be one guy who can't make it, you should at least get a 15 player roster composing of mains and back ups. You shouldn't really be adding ringers to your roster to be honest.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have 11/"15" people, no idea where you got 15 from. 9/10 there is always gonna be one guy who can't make it, you should at least get a 15 player roster composing of mains and back ups. You shouldn't really be adding ringers to your roster to be honest.
That confused me. I want 15 people. 9 for mains, (duh) and the rest for ringers possible. But you're saying I shooouldn't add ringers?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That confused me. I want 15 people. 9 for mains, (duh) and the rest for ringers possible. But you're saying I shooouldn't add ringers?
Yea, ringers don't go on your roster. You should have 18 people at most, 9 people as mains for each class, and then 9 people as back ups for each class. Then you have 3 for fluff.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea, ringers don't go on your roster. You should have 18 people at most, 9 people as mains for each class, and then 9 people as back ups for each class. Then you have 3 for fluff.
Dagh. I read somewhere you can have 15 max in your UGC roster. 9 mains and 6 subs. Okay, I'm going to register. And I'm sure my team can do this USHC, if all our times properly collide.

tumblr_inline_mvk9ebm89q1rhmtde.gif

Reactions: Chance and sov

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dagh. I read somewhere you can have 15 max in your UGC roster. 9 mains and 6 subs. Okay, I'm going to register. And I'm sure my team can do this USHC, if all our times properly collide.

tumblr_inline_mvk9ebm89q1rhmtde.gif
Woah slow down there cowboy, no need to register yet. S:13 is a long ways away. You haven't even scrimmed or anything yet! Have you even asked what days and times your roster members are and aren't available?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Woah slow down there cowboy, no need to register yet. S:13 is a long ways away. You haven't even scrimmed or anything yet! Have you even asked what days and times your roster members are and aren't available?
You told me to register. :/ No and Yes.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You expect me to out-soldier Void anytime soon?
This is just a scrim, and they can brag about it all they want on skial. It just sets us up as a team, we try our first match together, and see what we get to improve. It's like practice. Fun Practice. Where we might get humiliatied a little, but still ... fun.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is just a scrim, and they can brag about it all they want on skial. It just sets us up as a team, we try our first match together, and see what we get to improve. It's like practice. Fun Practice. Where we might get humiliatied a little, but still ... fun.
I suppose that's true. Would be nice to get a few pointers from fellow Skial members as well.

Reactions: Chance and sov