Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Discuss Sun & Moon here:

Wishlist:
  • New Megas: Flygon, Hydreigon, Aegislash, Arceus, Dragonite, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Yanmega
  • New type combos: Bug/Psychic, Bug/Fairy, Normal/Ghost, Fighting/Ghost, Poison/Psychic, Ground/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, Fire/Ice, Bug/Dragon, Norma/Dragon, Steel/Poison, Steel/Ice, Bug/Ice
  • Flamethrower/Fire Blast for Latias/Latios
  • Zygarde's Formes
  • Focus Blast for Pidgeot
  • Aura Sphere be made available as a TM. Seriously, getting really tired of Focus Miss. Even better, a mid-range 100% accurate Fighting option.
  • On that note, decently-powered Physical Ghost moves that don't need a charge turn.
  • A Dark gym an NO FUCKING FIGHTING GYMS!!!!!
  • No more Bug/Flying or bulky water types! We have enough, gamefreak!

Aphriza

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I want a complete universal rebalance of game mechanics and Stealth Rock removed from the game.

Ahaha.

Aha.

Ha.

:cry:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
THOSE FUCKERS BETTER MAKE USE OF SOLROCK AND LUNATONE
Megas right? I really hope the region is like Southern Kalos and once you beat the game, there's a post game for Northern because I never did get X or Y but I regret not doing so.

Since post games are inevitably harder, I'd want Megas on all the leaders:
  • Viola: Mega Masquerain
  • Grant: Mega Tyrantrum
  • Korrina: Well, we already have Mega Lucario
  • Ramos: Mega Gogoat
  • Clemont: Mega Heliolisk or Mega Luxray (pls)
  • Valerie: Mega Aromatisse
  • Olympia: Double battle? If that was possible, Mega Meowstic
  • Wulfric: Mega Avalugg or the Abomasnow we already have.

Last edited:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
make it to where steel types aren't super effective against ice types wtf uneccesary weakness

also i want the starters to be as good as gen 6's (with the exception of dumb chespin.)
and remove hms
also
  • New Megas:Aegislash, Arceus
are you crazy megas of these two will break the game lol

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Megas right? I really hope the region is like Southern Kalos and once you beat the game, there's a post game for Northern because I never did get X or Y.
Post game and X/Y can't go together in the same sentence without it being "There is no post game in X and Y."

Dolan Trump

I want a complete universal rebalance of game mechanics and Stealth Rock removed from the game.

Ahaha.

Aha.

Ha.

:cry:

Why not just make entry hazards disappear after five turns like weather?

Some other things:
  • Action commands, if only to troll Smogon ("press A at the right moment to make Brick Break deal more damage!")
  • Mega Mega Rayquaza. Yes, a mega evolution of a mega evolution. Will be so powerful they'll ban it from AG.
  • A Pokémon that has 999/999/999/999/999/999 base stats, typing that resists everything, STAB that's super-effective against everything, and an ability that makes it immune to EVERYTHING other than direct damage (status, hazards, weather, skill swap, OHKO moves, Trick Room, you name it), for exclusive use by series creator Satoshi Tajiri. Basically, the Valve Rocket Launcher of Pokémon.
  • A Slowbro with 100,000,000 HP, Oblivious, Block, Recycle, Heal Pulse and Slack Off as the final boss.
  • An ability that grants a 5th moveslot. Will be the most broken ability in the game.
  • And worst of all, the ability to change traded Pokémon's names, Japanese cultural practice be damned.
    The reason you can't change traded Pokémon's names has to do with how Japanese culture treats gifts. It is generally considered rude and disrespectful to alter a gift in any way. Since traded Pokémon count, this includes changing their names. Why they don't stop releasing traded Pokémon, I don't know...

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not to mention being the flat out worst Pokemon game.
Nahhh dude, that title, for me anyways, belongs to the original R/S/E. I could never get through those games, but I've gotten through at least 1 version every other mainstream pokemon game to date, and every remake too.
...even most of the spinoffs...
Wow, I've loved Pokemon for a while. Lmao.

Aphriza

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Debatable. Tbh I think R/B are the worst but X/Y are a close second for me.
Nahhh dude, that title, for me anyways, belongs to the original R/S/E. I could never get through those games, but I've gotten through at least 1 version every other mainstream pokemon game to date, and every remake too.
...even most of the spinoffs...
Wow, I've loved Pokemon for a while. Lmao.

I always forget RGBY exists, lol. I always only count their remakes.

Reactions: Chance

Dolan Trump

I always forget RGBY exists, lol. I always only count their remakes.

I completed Blue on the VC recently. My final team was Venusaur, Ninetales, Gyarados, Tauros, Chansey and Articuno.

The only main-series games I've played are Blue, White, X, and ORAS. I've also battled my brother in both Stadiums and Colosseum. So I've never played a 4th gen game ever.