sov

Legendary Skial King
The Olympic's gave out like 100,000 condomns and athletes say it's because in the Olympic village there is a lot of sex and hooking up going on with each other..
Can't wait to become an Olympian to -umm meet, hot, Olympians and discuss with them.

Also. http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/snow-sports/bobsled.htm
I still don't fully understand how it works. I watched about 10 minutes of it and I guess it's hard to make that thing make those sharp turns.. What I am wonder is if the track they race on is always the exactly the same size, length and has the same turns, etc. or if they just go into the slope trying to wing it.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Sid the golden child. So tired of hearing his name for these Olympics. One man doesn't make the whole team. There hasn't been a bigger cry baby pussy since #99 was on the ice.

Besides Doughty is beating him in goals anyway.

Fuck Sid the kid.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hoping for a Canada vs USA mens hockey final for GOLD!
Are you high? How could they play for gold if they play in semifinal tomorrow?

On the other hand, women team USA is playing Canada right now for gold... EDIT: and USA just scored!!!!!

Last edited:

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Canadians are so fucking lucky.. This puck hitting a pole of the empty net saved Canada's ass... :(

LzJfBAN.png

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All right. Here we go.. The moment of truth. Let's see how USA is gonna handle Canada.

This game looks like Toews will be playing against his team mates since team USA has a lot of Chicago Blackhawks players :D