JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Did you see an amazing athlete? Want to comment on someone? Post it here. Let's not bash others please. Just getting to the Olympics is an amazing feat in itself.

I just watched that little 15 year old Russian figure skater. DAMN she was amazing! Hope she gets the gold.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
HEY! I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD!

Anyway, I watch it if I am bored. I really only watch the hockey cause USAWINPLZYOLOSWEG

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Comcast requires me to pay 50 extra bucks to access NBC so I shall have to follow this thread xD

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I love Google's pun with their doodle to celebrate the start of the olympics:
Ox2mlRFcQ7YWggWoA9Ix6jc6WX3DxRLMgdvo-00KfqS3YbBid_EZkDNOtUYldmsSgeEFX6uaVKRkx5_L6_6BDNjJS6qIvh7zkK2rQyXJwg

GenocYda

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I don't care for sports in general, but maybe we'll go to watch Ice Hockey in pub, which could be nice.

Still, I've heard that services and accommodation are horrible.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Man 10 Blackhawks players went to the olympics, im watching sweden vs czech republic right now and i feel like im watching a hawks game with all the names im hearing.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just hoping for another amazing gold medal game like the last Olympics, just with no Crosby goal

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I almost lost it with that interviewer when Bode Miller started to break down about his lost brother. Just let the guy have a moment to himself, the nerve of some people.