BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
only 138 years, 4 months, 11 days, and 22 hours until the release of HL2: EP3!

(for those of you that don't know, thats when we alight into the Age of Aquarius. Right now we are in the Age of Pisces. If you don't know how big of an event that is, Christianity, the major religion of the globe today, was born at the coming of the Age of Pisces.)

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Fuck religous mythology! (No offence to any religous people here is intendid.)

The coming of Episode: 3 will signal the birth of a new Striker!

However... the "death" of Nexus has rendered the The Archion Order virtually useless, which may mean that a great deal of time could pass before we see a return to the blood line.

Hmm... You know Badguy/CompassCall, your prediction may be more accurate than I first thought.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Fuck Atheists. I'm not religious, but they're really fucking annoying. See above.
Finally. One of the most sane people I've ever met. Every Athiest I've ever met was either a whiney Bitch and a Downer.

EDIT: Also, if you sill believe HL2: Episode 3 is coming out, you are still being Trolled by Gabe Newell. I gave up hope years ago.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I was talking about the Conquistador motto: For God, Gold, and Country. You said You have no God, just Waffles, so I replaced "God" with "Waffle".