Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman.

Uncharitable Spy
If you were sent here via my profile and don't need a middleman, please comment on my Steam Profile before adding me.
I will block anyone who doesn't comment before adding me. No exceptions.
If you need my services as a Middleman, please keep reading.

This is the only place where I will list my SteamRep ID Block for reference:
| steamname: Gentleman
| steam3ID: [U:1:51981162]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:25990581
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012246890
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WestVillage
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198012246890

I offer free middleman services for people trading in-game items for eCommerce transactions.
I do not middleman CS:GO Pin Codes any more. Please read the rest of this post before contacting me for my services.

Make sure that you are talking to the person with:
1. 200+ Games
2. Steam Level 123
3. All CS:GO Series 1 Collectible Pins

Please remember that:
1. I will never send you a friend request to middleman for you.
2. I will never ask for an item back after I've sent it to you.
3. I will never link you to my SteamRep page.

Rules (I will never MM for you if you do not follow these):
1. Do not invite me into a chat group on Steam. I will invite both traders myself.
2. Do not go AFK for the duration of the trade, unless I agree to hold an item for you.
3. Your inventory and profile must be public for the duration of the trade.
4. Do not ask me questions that are covered in the F.A.Q. below.

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are there middleman fees?
2. Will you middleman for me?
3. Why did you remove me?
4. Can you help me out?

1. There is no fee. I am happy to help you for free. I accept tips via PP or with in-game items.
2. Yes, so long as you have read this post in its entirety, have a clean history, and followed every step.
3. Chances are, you either broke one of my rules or do not qualify for my help after I looked into your history.
4. If you are contacting me to report a scam, go to LZ, SR, or FoG instead. If you want a price check, hop on GOT or its trade server.

Type of Services:
1. Item-to-Cash
I will hold an item while a cash transaction takes place. Once I confirm that the cash payment has been sent, I will trade the item to the buyer.
2. Debt Holding
I will hold an item until a debt or loan is paid in full. This may take an hour or it may take a few months. Every loan must include certain parameters, which will be discussed when we talk.
3. Note
I will not middleman trades that involve codes (i.e. Game Codes or CS:GO Collectible Pin Codes). I will not middleman trades that involve Steam Gifting, DOTA2 Gifting, or any similar form of trade. I will not middleman trades that use payment methods I don't feel comfortable verifying myself.

Before you send me a Friend Request, make sure that:

1. I am online/in a game. Do not add me when I am offline.
2. You both offer me your undivided attention for the duration of the trade.
3. You have both confirmed my profile via SteamRep's list of Official Middlemen.
4. You have both negotiated and agreed upon the terms and prices of the trade with each other.
5. You have both agreed to use my services to hold the item(s) while a cash payment takes place.
6. You have both agreed upon the method and currency of payment, and are ready to send/receive.
7. You have not been marked by SteamRep or any of its Partner Communities. I am fine with unconfirmed reports on a case-by-case basis.
8. You are both prepared to answer any questions I might have and present timestamped (fullscreen) screenshots for the duration of the trade.
9. You have both commented on my profile with: "[Steam Name, SteamRep Link] requests your MM service with [Trader's Steam Name, Trader's SteamRep Link]."

Remember to regularly check everyone's SteamRep with their Steam Profile during a trade.

Failure to read the above will result in me refusing to middleman for you, ever. Do not waste my time. I reserve the right to refuse to middleman for you.

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You don't need to keep saying reserved. You're not getting requests for middleman every minute. If you middleman for someone(s), get them to post here saying you middlemaned for them. That being said, congratulations on becoming one of our middleman, we hope to work with you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.