Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Post bosses you think should be added to the Freak Fortress 2 server. Make sure you post the link to the thread/post that the model comes from!

I'll start off by saying I think these two should be added:

Gangplank:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1700400&postcount=597?p=1700400&postcount=597
Similar to Saxton Hale, has a good array of voice responses/rage sounds.
Perhaps this could go on since we don't have saxton hale on, we only have special abilities so far?

Radigan Conagha:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1724413&postcount=1219?p=1724413&postcount=1219
Not much to say apart from quite a unique rage ability, gets a brass beast with a few bullets.

What do you say @Bottiger?

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
The only thing I'd like to see added in ff2 is a special round with 2 bosses, as I hate that most bosses only differ when it comes to rage
I don't have anything to show here but I guess you guys know what I mean

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
The only thing I'd like to see added in ff2 is a special round with 2 bosses, as I hate that most bosses only differ when it comes to rage

You mean like the Seeman-Seeldier combo?

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Those are way too glitchy and overpowered. The servers I used to frequent before skial tried it and 9/10 times 2 hales with halved hp won. They lasted only about 3 months on there.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Those are way too glitchy and overpowered. The servers I used to frequent before skial tried it and 9/10 times 2 hales with halved hp won. They lasted only about 3 months on there.
Idk about the glitchy part but it being OP can be fixed. If they both had around 5/12 of hales original hp, receive extra knockback etc. they probably won't be as OP anymore
You mean like the Seeman-Seeldier combo?
Yes, but not them exactly, as they're just not fair at all. I remember another one with 3 mr. smiths and they were pretty neat while not being that powerful

Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper
I like the double boss idea. It certainly is possible to get them working (not glitchy, or terribly overpowered)...
I.E. Mario & Luigi (just as an example); whoever is Mario is the one that was next in queue. Luigi could be picked either randomly, as #2 in queue, or by the Mario.

--

For boss suggestions, I'll avoid bosses that are too similar to ones we already have, specifically in play style.
Trying to narrow it down. Maybe another popular movie character like an Avenger, or someone from X-Men. We could have more TF2 characters, as Merasmus was unfortunately cut. I don't want to rip off other servers' FF2 bosses, but Pyro Girl is one. Maybe Pauling, or even the Announcer (we'd need skins for them). For video game characters, maybe DJ Octavio from Splatoon (he has kickass music), Crash Bandicoot (countless unique weapons/abilities to pick), Banjo Kazooie, or even a Pokemon...

I think Kirby would be cool. I know other VSH servers have him but I'm not sure how he plays. If I were to make him up from scratch, he would probably have multiple air jumps and a high super jump. For this great mobility, he'd have generally low HP, or some other hindrance. His rage could be to absorb one player (it may or may not kill them) and be capable of using their loadout for a specific time, or until ammo depletion.
I feel like this may be too far-fetched or difficult to program, but it'd be really fun. If Kirby doesn't work, consider some of the other bosses or parameters I've said, I guess.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Yeah that's the issue with double bosses. They have split health, but they essentially have double the killing power

They can be designed right but it seems a lot of the designers fail to keep the above in mind and make them the equivalent of two regular hales running around the map destroying people