bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
What was your favourite movie scene? Feel free to also explain as to why it was your favourite.

Staring down the pitch black hallway and hearing his breathing and not being able to see him, then the lightsaber igniting, then you see red cast over his tall menacing figure is killer. Puts goosebumps on my whole body everytime.

Reactions: Toxik

bl0

Contributor
"You said it man, nobody fucks with the Jesus."

...Absolute unit of a man.

He was also good in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan".

Last edited:

bl0

Contributor

Beautiful scene, even the CGI is on par - better than the large majority of films nowadays. Just looking at Frodo and seeing the pure surprise in his face puts a smile on mine, glorious scene and brilliant film.

I miss these type of films.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I love that three seconds in Star Wars 3 where after Com. Cody gets the execute order 66 from palpatine he points the artillery at obiwan and says ...

"Blast'em!"

bl0

Contributor
I love that three seconds in Star Wars 3 where after Com. Cody gets the execute order 66 from palpatine he points the artillery at obiwan and says ...

"Blast'em!"

I did indeed enjoy that moment, it was also a sad historical event for the good Jedi.

You know what annoyed me about that film out of everything, how weak General Grievous was. He's supppsed to be a killing machine yet dies to a blaster..

I'll give you a prime example of how powerful he is.

bl0

Contributor
It may be an old cartoon, but it was still amazing nonetheless. This is a perfect example of how he should of been presented, enjoy.

bl0

Contributor
VADER EPISODE 1: SHARDS OF THE PAST - A STAR WARS THEORY FAN-FILM

Profile_Name

Uncharitable Spy
I once made a list of my favorite movie scenes, and I think it got up to a few hundred scenes long. No way I could pick only one or two or even three out from that.

bl0

Contributor
I once made a list of my favorite movie scenes, and I think it got up to a few hundred scenes long. No way I could pick only one or two or even three out from that.

I'm not bothered if you post more than one, as it allows more variety.

Profile_Name

Uncharitable Spy
I tried to keep them in order of release. I could list hundreds.

The 2001 scene is probably my favorite for reasons that require spoilers, The Godfather scene because of the editing, the Inglorious Basterds scene because Tarantino does suspense so damn well in that movie, same reasoning for the Silence of the Lambs and Black Mass scenes. I used to have a list of my favorite movie scenes once, and it got up to I think 300 different scenes before I stopped updating it.

bl0

Contributor
(referring to the court scene, if you haven't seen "Law Abiding Citizen" I would highly recommend it. 2009 film)

Last edited: