Now that Cream Tea is no longer admin, the servers have been absolute chaos!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by RommyRom, Dec 11, 2016.

1. RommyRom

RommyRom Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

I'd like to ask why Cream tea was removed as an admin. Due to the fact that he's gone, some skial servers (like Deathrun US/EU) Has gone to chaos! A lot of people recently have been Racist/Disrespectful/Vote abusing. I'd like to ask if Cream Tea could stay an admin so that some of the servers actually doesn't go to absolutely insane. Cream Tea was always avaliable for when there was a problem on the server, and he'd always come and deal with it. That's all, Bye!~

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

If there's a problem in the servers, I assure you the dozens of other admins will deal with the problem if a report is made against any rule breakers. You can do that either on the server (type !report into chat) or by making a manual report here on our report section.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. RommyRom

Steam:

Reports don't usually get passed on the server, and I don't have time to make a manual report every time. I just want to play the game and not have to go through extra effort to deal with something that I used to be able to deal with in a quick Steam message!

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. T-Wayne

T-Wayne Moderator Contributor

Steam:

If there are problems in the EU Timezones, you can add me and I will assist you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. RommyRom

Steam:

Sure I'll add you, it's very sad though because Cream Tea was a funny and friendly admin to have on the server. He was was also online pretty much all the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  6. Meowcenary

Meowcenary TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

We have a group listing all the admins https://steamcommunity.com/groups/skial-admins

If someone's breaking the rules you can add them and we can come in and take a look

• Winning Winning x 1
  7. Meowcenary

Steam:

And as for why he got his admin removed, he was doing some really dumb stuff (no offense to him)

He intentionally got himself banned from the forums, used a alt to bypass the ban and he also broke some server rules in the past. He also managed to get his discord admin powers downgraded for doing stuff he shouldn't of been doing IIRC

I imagine all that combined with the overwhelming majority of the community voting to have his admin removed contributed to his admin removal

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Swismass Scout

Swismass Scout Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Cream Tea by far is ONE OF THE BEST ADMINS OUT THERE!
    He helped me when I got banned for no reason.Moreover,I would like for him to be an admin again.Without him there would be chaos in all the servers and voteabusing happening.I want Jailbreak and other skial servers to be safe and clean without people that are voteabusers,etc.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Meowcenary

Steam:

10. ShoxTheMB

ShoxTheMB Sufficiently Lethal Scout

:troll:RIP Cream

11. Rocco The Goblin

Rocco The Goblin Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

I love Cream and the maps he makes are pretty good but lets be honest, he was doing a lot of stupid shit on the forums, like....A LOT of stupid shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  12. White Moose

White Moose Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

cream tea is still on that group list. just saying

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winning Winning x 1