WhiteAsriel

Scarcely Lethal Noob
For the longest time, I have been banned from Skial servers without explanation or reason. I haven't ever hacked, I haven't been toxic, I haven't spammed. As far as I know, I have never done anything to warrant any type of ban. I've tried to lookup my ban many times and I have come up with nothing. To appeal I need to find a link to my ban and it is impossible to do just that. I rarely play on Skial servers and for the longest time, haven't even played TF2. Since recently deciding to pick up the game, I've taken an interest in Skial servers again but unfortunately found out I was banned. The only explanation for my ban was that a friend or someone might have played TF2 and used some sort of program on another account on my computer, leading me to be banned. Like I said, I cannot find any link for my ban anywhere. Or maybe one day I got bored and decided to use LMAObox or something. I don't remember if I did, but that doesn't seem like something my 11 year old self wouldn't do. If I did, I greatly apologize and I will refuse to do it in the future. I personally play highlander and use sniper a whole lot myself, so I couldn't possibly see myself using any programs for hacking or advantages. I actually really like Skial servers the few times I played on them in the past and I have a lot of respect for the owners/admins on them. So if I did something like that in the past, I have changed my ways greatly. I hate hackers and script kiddies with a passion. I've tried every way possible to find my ban but I cannot find it. I've done my steam ID, profile, nickname, IP and other ways.

Link to my profile: TheEpicSaucesiz

ID: 76561198209400920

IP: 96.3.25.82.

If I could get some assistance from someone about this, that would be amazing.