sorry if i was a douche, i'll contribute to this thread, forgive me

p8H10M9.png

i've made this shadow fiend head

like me

Reactions: Ceubie

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
mnqhDls.png

Shiz i thought hat i drwed his head right, i went excited and tried to drawn all his body, heres a line out

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Amr1DIH.png

carries...
Could you draw Razor using static link on Legion commander during a duel and just whipping the shit out of her? Why?

Legion Commander gets a few kills, steals attack damage, razor steals it from her, uses it against her, and then takes it permanently. Also razor must be shouting "CAN'T ESCAPE THE UNDERSCAPE"

I can't do any more because I don't have the tablet.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Could you draw Razor using static link on Legion commander during a duel and just whipping the shit out of her? Why?

Legion Commander gets a few kills, steals attack damage, razor steals it from her, uses it against her, and then takes it permanently. Also razor must be shouting "CAN'T ESCAPE THE UNDERSCAPE"

I can't do any more because I don't have the tablet.
this wouldn't be possible without being a comic

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
this wouldn't be possible without being a comic
I was leaning towards razor literally whipping her ass, but okay.

edit: oh shit i can see where you're confused, i was just explaining why i would bring up this request, i did this during a game once and boy was it effective. I think i went 21/3/30 or something like that, i'd have to check. Legion just gave me all the duels.

Reactions: EvanFlew

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I was leaning towards razor literally whipping her ass, but okay.

edit: oh shit i can see where you're confused, i was just explaining why i would bring up this request, i did this during a game once and boy was it effective. I think i went 21/3/30 or something like that, i'd have to check. Legion just gave me all the duels.
if its that then i suck at doing anything with rich detail,needs moar improve