Vote for what you think is the noobiest class?

• Zenyatta (Discord Annihilator)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roadhog (Infinite Health And Chain)

• Winston (Ben Carson)

• Total voters

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The counters part is so, so wrong. A good Mei is a pretty even match against a good roadhog, and will always win against a good reinhardt assuming he doesnt get the charge.
Mei cannot out dps Rein, if it's a 1v1 and the Reinhardt is at full health Mei loses.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
no she cant

roadhog instantly beats mei because roadhog can shoot after a hook before you can input an action. Killing mei instantly. Sure she can ice but that leads to a game of reads and it all relies on who can predict the other. And mei gets punished for mis-reading via getting hooked while roadhog goes completely unharmed should he miss his hook because he should be a good distance away
reinhardt has a shield and forces mei to be in melee range where he can out dps her, she can freeze him but it'll take 2-3 freezes to fully kill the rein (assuming she follows with a headshot) which is plenty of time for rein to hit mei 4 times.
fuck you samson you're entirely wrong.
Mei has a self heal, and a smart Mei will drag him to a place with a health kit so she can wall off and heal there. I've won plenty of Rein 1-v-1s.
Also in a non-1V1 situation, Mei can freeze Reinhardt, forcing him to bring his shield down and allowing the team to finish him.
As far as Roadhog is concerned you bring up some pretty good points. Most Roadhogs I fight are dumb and fight me up close, if he's far away he most certainly would win.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mei has a self heal, and a smart Mei will drag him to a place with a health kit so she can wall off and heal there. I've won plenty of Rein 1-v-1s.
Also in a non-1V1 situation, Mei can freeze Reinhardt, forcing him to bring his shield down and allowing the team to finish him.
As far as Roadhog is concerned you bring up some pretty good points. Most Roadhogs I fight are dumb and fight me up close, if he's far away he most certainly would win.
We're not talking about player skill, we're talking about the kits. Reinhardt and Roadhog have better kits, meaning they are better than mei in 1v1 situations with her.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We're not talking about player skill, we're talking about the kits. Reinhardt and Roadhog have better kits, meaning they are better than mei in 1v1 situations with her.
In 1v1 situations most certainly, when comparing kits, Reinhardt would win.
However, almost every matchup in the game is determined by player skill so why does it matter.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In 1v1 situations most certainly, when comparing kits, Reinhardt would win.
However, almost every matchup in the game is determined by player skill so why does it matter.
If the players are evenly skilled Reinhardt and Roadhog would almost 100% of the time win. We're just saying they are better in 1v1 situations and you're arguing that for dumb reasons.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If the players are evenly skilled Reinhardt and Roadhog would almost 100% of the time win. We're just saying they are better in 1v1 situations and you're arguing that for dumb reasons.
All I'm saying is that it's completely possible and realistic to win a 1-v-1 against Reinhardt as a Mei. If skill levels are even, he would win, yes.
Even so, I would not consider him a counter.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All I'm saying is that it's completely possible and realistic to win a 1-v-1 against Reinhardt as a Mei. If skill levels are even, he would win, yes.
Even so, I would not consider him a counter.
It's possible and realistic to win a 1v1 against Reinhardt as any character. But that can be said for anyone.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's possible and realistic to win a 1v1 against Reinhardt as any character. But that can be said for anyone.
Right. All I was trying to argue is that Rein is not a counter. Not that Mei is a counter to Rein. Going Roadhog or Pharah against a Mei is probably your best bet. Even so, it all depends on your skill and the Mei in question's skill.