Vote for what you think is the noobiest class?

• Zenyatta (Discord Annihilator)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roadhog (Infinite Health And Chain)

• Winston (Ben Carson)

• Total voters

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Which class do you find noobiest? (A.K.A., which requires the least skill) Now of course, the game was designed that each class has a counter to every class. And if you believe or have experienced that this is fully true, then you don't have to vote of course. But for people who think other wise (and the majority of the community probably does) make sure to factor in things like, which class is easiest to achieve POTG with / most easily self-sustaining / is ult./abilities op?.

Now obviously, this isn't the whole class list, as some characters are considered more "balanced," than others. And through the appeal of the community I've selected those which are the top 10 most "skill lacking."
Through my experiences with the community after I believe plenty of enough hours, these are the "noob," names that the classes have associated by the community to the classes (found in parentheses) And they may give some insight.

tumblr_o6yclcXzdA1ruf33ro1_1280.jpg

fnaQnAJ.gif

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wouldn't say Bastion's a "nooby" character but with how unsafe people play it is the easiest that I've seen to get potg with.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
anyone who votes hanzo, mei, or zenyatta is retarded.

I think bastion is the obvious candidate.
Soldier 76 is pretty okay. He's not easy but he's not hard either. His ultimate and his simple playstyle is the only real reason he has a stygma.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Genji's deflect is just driving me nuts. It's like keeping Zenyatta's transcendence on hand, so if you're a cancer genji, and you mess up you just hit e or whatever. I've never played as him because I HATE HIM

♥ Sparky ♥

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I think it's a tossup between S76 (His ult, specifically. A skilled S76 can carry) and Mei with her w+m1 skillz (...but...mei is bae! :c)

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I think Mei is the most OP nooby character. W+M1 to immobilize any character, no matter how big and how much health they have. Then just headshot with the alt attack. Being attacked? Throw up a huge ass wall and incubate yourself. Rinse and repeat.

Bastion is much easier to counter if your team doesn't just rush at him. Mei, on the other hand... just obnoxious and takes no skill.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People who cant counter Bastion are legitimately bad. He's quite easy to fight. Catch him by surprise, hook him as roadhog, initiate as genji.... the list goes on. He may be "nooby", but in my opinion hes just an easy kill and area denial. Dont get into his line of sight until someone capable has taken him down.

As for the people saying Mei is nooby, I can see where you're coming from, however she is also easily countered. Fight her from far away (icicle delay gives you advantage), make sure she doesnt get the jump on you, and never fight her alone. If you have more than 1 person on her, unless she's good (like yours truly *heh*) she's not gonna get a pick.

These are my opinions of course, but I truly think every character in this game is balanced. Hanzo is my vote for "noobiest" because arrow spam is rewarded.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mei is piss easy to fight if she's not taking 1 on 1

and also, roadhog, zarya, and maybe even reinhardt fair pretty well vs mei just because her dps isn't near consistent enough

don't even know why genji and zenyatta are options. their kits can be pretty tough to utilize

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Very simple. There is no such thing as "noobiest class". Each character can be outclassed by someone else. Like in TF2 if they didn't have all the weapons. And by weapons, I mean the non-default ones.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Very simple. There is no such thing as "noobiest class". Each character can be outclassed by someone else. Like in TF2 if they didn't have all the weapons. And by weapons, I mean the non-default ones.
Bastion would be considered noobiest no doubt though. He's tough for baddies to counter and easy to get kills with but shitty in competitive because decent players can kill a Bastion no problem.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mei is piss easy to fight if she's not taking 1 on 1

and also, roadhog, zarya, and maybe even reinhardt fair pretty well vs mei just because her dps isn't near consistent enough

don't even know why genji and zenyatta are options. their kits can be pretty tough to utilize
The counters part is so, so wrong. A good Mei is a pretty even match against a good roadhog, and will always win against a good reinhardt assuming he doesnt get the charge.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The counters part is so, so wrong. A good Mei is a pretty even match against a good roadhog, and will always win against a good reinhardt assuming he doesnt get the charge.
no she cant

roadhog instantly beats mei because roadhog can shoot after a hook before you can input an action. Killing mei instantly. Sure she can ice but that leads to a game of reads and it all relies on who can predict the other. And mei gets punished for mis-reading via getting hooked while roadhog goes completely unharmed should he miss his hook because he should be a good distance away
reinhardt has a shield and forces mei to be in melee range where he can out dps her, she can freeze him but it'll take 2-3 freezes to fully kill the rein (assuming she follows with a headshot) which is plenty of time for rein to hit mei 4 times.
fuck you samson you're entirely wrong.

Last edited: