(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Basically the Recent Thread section is full of Minecraft. For non minecraft players (which lots of people are) these threads are not relevant. Therefore I suggest to remove the Minecraft threads from the Recent Thread list. Since we removed the trades from the Recent Thread list we should think about removing Minecraft from there as well.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The minecraft threads are not always high traffic, just occasional moments. Nothing like trade.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
because 90% of the regulars DIDN'T WANT THEM THERE.
The traders are regulars, too. Just not regulars on normal servers but regulars on the trade servers. They are a different type or regulars. Skial has probably by now more forum members who actively trade than people who don't trade.

The trade threads have their own section on the right.
Could Minecraft get their own section on the right as well?

D

DeadHerald

Separate the trade threads rather than the threads relevant to gaming. Or haven't we been doing that?

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I vote for no more "no more minecraft thread in recent threads" in recent threads

Reactions: JayDee

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why can't you just take no as an answer for your stupid requests? Why do you keep dragging them (I don't think even you'd call it a discussion) and making a drama thread every second day? From misquoting Osprey to prove your point to the childish behaviour you got banned from Secret Santa for, it looks like you're just constantly looking for trouble.

And it doesn't matter how many people you ask to come and vote "no" here, won't make a difference, if that's why you created a poll with the thread.

Reactions: Turovik