Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1308158328.jpg

Also this made me lol

D

DeadHerald

Update: Kings sweep Blues. Advance to Conf finals for first time since 1993.

D

DeadHerald

Match ups for Conference.

Los Angeles Kings @ Phoenix Coyotes
New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers

Interesting Factoid: The Phoenix Coyotes were originally the Winnipeg Jets. The current Winnipeg Jets were originally the expansion Atlanta Thrashers. It's the second time a team has left the Atlanta area. The first being the Atlanta Flames, now the Calgary Flames. So if you're looking to set up shop for an NHL club, I would suggest not bothering with Atlanta.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There is nothing funny, Giildy. I have to go for someone since if I don't - I drink. And if i drink - my wife is not quite happy with that :D
And I go for a team only if there are Russian motherfuckers playing. We, Russians, have only a couple of prides in sports. First pride is a hockey. Second pride was Fedor Emelianenko, The World MMA Champion.
We are listed number 1 in the world :D

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There is nothing funny, Giildy. I have to go for someone since if I don't - I drink. And if i drink - my wife is not quite happy with that :D
And I go for a team only if there are Russian motherfuckers playing. We, Russian, have only one pride in sports and this pride is hockey.
We are listed number 1 in the world :D
naw, I rated it funny because when I read it I giggled. I have next to no idea what's going on XD

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Btw, when I'm watching NFL, I have a feeling that I'm watching a Russian Hockey League... There are more Russian fuckers than even Finnish or Swedish dudes...

Mikhail_Grabovski

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I wish people in Canada took the WC's as seriously as the European countries. Any time we don't win it all the tourney is just mocked here.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Russia is the champion!!!! Finland - fucked 2:6 in semifinals, Slovakia is fucked 2:6 in Final!
Malkin is MVP (no shit). Datsyuk managed to score in Final game as well. This national team is a dream-team for sure. Not a single loss in qualification round...