NHL Playoffs 2014.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by PsychoRealm, Apr 18, 2014.

1. PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

Red Wings played great this night. Awesome defense, speed, and tactics made Bruins look tentative and unsure.

But the goal by Datsyuk was just wow. That's why they call him "The Magician".... Look how he stole the puck and scored.

I'm also surprised as to how Canadians are crashing Tampa.

2. CDAWG

CDAWG Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

Only posted this because the wings won. I doubt that they can go the distance with boston. Bruins are too talented to let this series get out of hand

3. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

My JETS are out so i could care less who wins. but, i would like to see Dallas win. Anyone other than Boston, Montreal or Pittsburgh. Over here on the east coast of Canada it's sacrilege to not be a bandwagon Boston, Montreal Toronto or Pittsburgh fan. Fuck all 4 of them i say. :p

4. PsychoRealm

Steam:

We'll see. In a regular season Wings won 3 games against Boston out of 4.

5. PsychoRealm

Steam:

We'll see. In a regular season Wings won 3 games out of 4 against Boston.

6. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

I will be as happy as a fat kid eating cake if Boston gets their ass handed to them.

7. PsychoRealm

Steam:

I'd wanna see Canadiens vs Wings in next round of playoffs. Canadiens look freaking solid as shit.

8. Deadfront

Deadfront Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

Blackhawks let that one get away last night.

9. PsychoRealm

Steam:

Blackhawks didn't look good throughout the season, tbh.

10. CDAWG

Steam:

Regular season means poo at this point. Look, the wings got one tonight but Boston's depth and brutality did not show tonight. As the games go the wings will get tired whilst the Bruins will be kicking ass

11. SarcasticWisdom

SarcasticWisdom Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Go sharks

12. PsychoRealm

Steam:

Yeah, I remember your NFL predictions (lmao). If you were watching today's game you should've seen that Wings outplayed Bruins drastically today - Bruins literally didn't know what to do. Traditionally, Bruins is an easier opponent for Wings than Penguins, so I glad we got Bruins in first round, not Penguins.

13. CDAWG

Steam:

Well, Datsyuk just tears up. I'll give you that but Boston will come up stronger in this

14. PsychoRealm

Steam:

They'd better, otherwise they stand no chance.

15. Arya

Arya Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

Wait a second, people still play hockey? I thought it died out -.-

16. CDAWG

Steam:

........welcome to the real life gaming section

17. Arya

Steam:

Hey I do marching band, it's why I'm never on in the fall. But seriously I didn't even know there was a league for hockey lol. It is good?

18. CDAWG

Steam:

Yes. YES! The NHL has some of the best hockey players duking it out week by week in order to grab the Cup. Right now the playoffs have started and, honestly speaking, these are the most exciting playoffs. With a 2 country mix, the range of teams available to like is astounding. The rivalries and the fanbases are also completely bonkers. If you get a chance watch a few playoff games and see the magic of the Cup

19. Arya

Steam:

Do any of the teams have cool mascots or names cause thats all I care about. Oh wait do they wear baseball pants cause those are hot.

20. CDAWG

Steam:

Eh, depends on your taste. I mean, there are Penguins and Coyotes but there are also Oilers and *sigh* Canadiens(seriously). Also, they wear hockey pants. Go get your baseball booty fetish off with Bryce Harper and the likes