PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Red Wings played great this night. Awesome defense, speed, and tactics made Bruins look tentative and unsure.

But the goal by Datsyuk was just wow. That's why they call him "The Magician".... Look how he stole the puck and scored.

I'm also surprised as to how Canadians are crashing Tampa.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Only posted this because the wings won. I doubt that they can go the distance with boston. Bruins are too talented to let this series get out of hand

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
My JETS are out so i could care less who wins. but, i would like to see Dallas win. Anyone other than Boston, Montreal or Pittsburgh. Over here on the east coast of Canada it's sacrilege to not be a bandwagon Boston, Montreal Toronto or Pittsburgh fan. Fuck all 4 of them i say. :p

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My JETS are out so i could care less who wins. but, i would like to see Dallas win. Anyone other than Boston, Montreal or Pittsburgh. Over here on the east coast of Canada it's sacrilege to not be a bandwagon Boston, Montreal Toronto or Pittsburgh fan. Fuck all 4 of them i say. :p
I'd wanna see Canadiens vs Wings in next round of playoffs. Canadiens look freaking solid as shit.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Regular season means poo at this point. Look, the wings got one tonight but Boston's depth and brutality did not show tonight. As the games go the wings will get tired whilst the Bruins will be kicking ass

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Regular season means poo at this point. Look, the wings got one tonight but Boston's depth and brutality did not show tonight. As the games go the wings will get tired whilst the Bruins will be kicking ass
Yeah, I remember your NFL predictions (lmao). If you were watching today's game you should've seen that Wings outplayed Bruins drastically today - Bruins literally didn't know what to do. Traditionally, Bruins is an easier opponent for Wings than Penguins, so I glad we got Bruins in first round, not Penguins.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah, I remember your NFL predictions (lmao). If you were watching today's game you should've seen that Wings outplayed Bruins drastically today - Bruins literally didn't know what to do. Traditionally, Bruins is an easier opponent for Wings than Penguins, so I glad we got Bruins in first round, not Penguins.
Well, Datsyuk just tears up. I'll give you that but Boston will come up stronger in this

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
........welcome to the real life gaming section

Hey I do marching band, it's why I'm never on in the fall. But seriously I didn't even know there was a league for hockey lol. It is good?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey I do marching band, it's why I'm never on in the fall. But seriously I didn't even know there was a league for hockey lol. It is good?
Yes. YES! The NHL has some of the best hockey players duking it out week by week in order to grab the Cup. Right now the playoffs have started and, honestly speaking, these are the most exciting playoffs. With a 2 country mix, the range of teams available to like is astounding. The rivalries and the fanbases are also completely bonkers. If you get a chance watch a few playoff games and see the magic of the Cup

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Yes. YES! The NHL has some of the best hockey players duking it out week by week in order to grab the Cup. Right now the playoffs have started and, honestly speaking, these are the most exciting playoffs. With a 2 country mix, the range of teams available to like is astounding. The rivalries and the fanbases are also completely bonkers. If you get a chance watch a few playoff games and see the magic of the Cup

Do any of the teams have cool mascots or names cause thats all I care about. Oh wait do they wear baseball pants cause those are hot.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do any of the teams have cool mascots or names cause thats all I care about. Oh wait do they wear baseball pants cause those are hot.
Eh, depends on your taste. I mean, there are Penguins and Coyotes but there are also Oilers and *sigh* Canadiens(seriously). Also, they wear hockey pants. Go get your baseball booty fetish off with Bryce Harper and the likes