PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, y'all know I'm a big Red Wings fan. But being a fan I'm fucking disappointed at how RW preforms this season. A lot of injuries and shit like that - I can understand it. But the way they play fucking SUCKS.

hxjedders, if you are reading this man, you're gonna like the next paragraph.

I had been watching Blackhawks playing against Ducks yesterday, and I have to say, that I can't understand now how the fuck RW managed to knock out the Ducks in last season's playoff in the first round and give such a hard time to Blackhawks in the second. I mean, when I was watching this "clash of titans" yesterday (both, BH and Ducks keep 2nd and 1st spots in Western Conference respectively), I saw a real hockey - the game with plays, strategy, and skills. RW are playing like shit lately. The only strategy they got is to throw puck forward and run.

Nevertheless, today RW were playing LA Kings. The game was tight. Even goalies Howard and Quick got into a fight. But the second goal of RW was fucking hilarious. Puck got a ricochet of a defender, then of a safety glass, then it fell on Quick's (LA's goalie) back, and got in.

I have never fucking seen the most hilarious goal in hockey in my life.

LINK (skip to 3:22 for a goal I'm talking about): http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2013020728

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Flyers fan and boy is it tough. Looking back, the last 2 cups we were in we were overmatched. But it has been too damn long. Almost 40 years and no rings to show for one of the biggest Hockey fanbases in the country. The only goodnews is we finally found a goaltender and our offense is coming alive. But our D is still crap. Aye, if we can't win, I will unite with the entire hockey league with one goal in mind: DON'T LET THE PUSSY CROSBY WIN!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
F2b9AOF.jpg

Holy shit. What a game it was... 6 rounds of shootouts.

RW managed to pull it even missing key players like Howard, Datsyuk, Alfredsson, Franzen due to injuries.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight because of this fucking game. I'm all fucking hyped.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Haha I just saw this thread. I honestly am amazed how the blackhawks managed to keep up the quality of the team. Usually Chicago sports goes HEY WE ARE CHAMPIONS NOW LETS SUCK FOR LIKE 15 YEARS

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Haha I just saw this thread. I honestly am amazed how the blackhawks managed to keep up the quality of the team. Usually Chicago sports goes HEY WE ARE CHAMPIONS NOW LETS SUCK FOR LIKE 15 YEARS
Well, they look damn solid this season. And, to be honest, they've looked pretty tired tonight @ Detroit. 32-8-11 is a damn good record.

numGEy0.jpg

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
As a Sharks fan my greatest hope is that they make a non-embarrassing playoff run this year.

Fingers crossed.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fucking Red Wings. Dominating throughout the game and letting two stupid pucks in during the last period. Gustavsson is a good goalie, but he leaves his goals all the time..

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Jimmy Howard (Red Wings' goalie who's gonna be defending goals for US's national team during Olympics Games) finally recovered from the injury. And you can see why he was chosen to be the US's goalie. Too bad Red Wings' defense sucks balls. At least they entered the clinch zone now (this loss to Philadelphia was humiliating though).