PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Who do you think is gonna win it? Although I don't like Blackhawks due to obvious rivalry reasons, I must admit that they look extremely solid this season. Plus, quick win in Round 1 gives them additional week so they'll come rested to Round 2. Just think about it.. Whoever comes out a winner in Ducks-Wings withstanding will come out being exhausted (7 games...) and will face fresh and rested powerful Blackhawks in Round 2. Nice prospect (/sarcasm).

Red Wings, on the other hand, had a terrible season. At least at the moment they're winning in Game 6 against Ducks (God bless Howard, seriously... The point blank shot he saved was fucking awesome... Defense sucks balls big time). Shame on me, I do hope they'll finish this playoff in a decent way even though I don't have much faith in it.

The other team worth mentioning is Sharks. Damn, were they good in Round 1.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seriously.. Winning 3:1 just to get 2 pucks in their net during 1 minute when there were 2 minutes left in 3rd period? Way to go, Wings.

EDIT: They did it! God Bless Zetterberg! Game 7 is on its way.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Blackhawks got their ass whooped at home. Red Wings played like Gods today so 4:1 win was deserved.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm sure Psycho is right there with you. Hawks took down his mighty Red Wings.

Hawks deserved it. The final, 7th game was nice. I think though that if Red Wings eventually won it in OT I'd have considered it to be unfair since the call referee made at the end of round three thus calling off the score Hawks made was completely retarded and took victory away from Hawks in regular time. However, justice proved itself and Hawks scored and won.

I still can't understand how Red Wings managed to blow 2 consecutive games after they were leading the series 3:1. I mean, the 5th game was terrible - Red Wings were not playing at all. In the end, the experience took over (and Hawks are more experienced at this point). Red Wings has tons of young players who have no experience and yet managed to give a serious lesson to Ducks and Hawks. I bet you Hawks fans had some hard moments in this series :D

Once again, Hawks deserved this win and I personally have no hard feelings against them.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
In the end, the experience took over (and Hawks are more experienced at this point). Red Wings has tons of young players who have no experience

Eh, that's what happens when you win big though. You got an awesome team and then BOOM salaries skyrocket and there goes the team. Then you gotta wait a couple years to get everything back on track. I'm actually surprised the Hawks rebounded so quickly after the team was gutted in 2010.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh, that's what happens when you win big though. You got an awesome team and then BOOM salaries skyrocket and there goes the team. Then you gotta wait a couple years to get everything back on track. I'm actually surprised the Hawks rebounded so quickly after the team was gutted in 2005.

Well, Hawks had awesome regular season. Red Wings, on the other hand, played like shit. Actually, even Red Wings fans didn't expect them to make to Round 2 in play offs :D