Predictions of SuperBowl 47

• Total voters

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Dollars to donuts if the Ravens lost there would have been an uproar blaming the power outage for the loss.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually this "accidental" power outage right after the amazing kickoff 108 yards return by Jones was suspiciously looking like a setup.
While there hasn't been an official explanation yet, I think it probably had to do with the half-time show. After the show, they had to slowly divert power away since the show used a lot and you can't just send that much power back into the grid. I'm betting someone accidentally pushed it in the wrong direction, causing a surge and then breakers to blow. If someone really wanted to be malicious, they would have done something to the substation powering the entire stadium. Depending on what they did there, they would have had to end the game.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If someone really wanted to be malicious, they would have done something to the substation powering the entire stadium. Depending on what they did there, they would have had to end the game.
... OR they just wanted to break Ravens' momentum (and they succeeded in that)...
I'm not saying that conspiracy theory against Ravens took place - I'm just saying that the timing of this "outage" was extremely suspicious.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
If anyone thinks that this is some sort of conspiracy or planned outage they're completely fucktarded and I don't believe that it even took away much of the advantage that the Ravens had because quite frankly it's easy to build and lose momentum anyways. All it takes is one key point and sure it may have been the power outage but one good drive a few good passes and you're already building it back up. It's the fucking Superbowl instead of bitching about how unfair it was to your team how about you fucking realize that these two teams are the best in the NFL and anything can happen. They are the cream of the crop.

I'm fed up with retarded sports fans blaming outside interference and detracting from the fact that the team made mistakes. If the Ravens had thrown 15 interceptions after that power outage and the 49ers won, people would still fucking blame the power outage and not the fact that they threw 15 interceptions. /rant.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Ace of Faggots you're a faggot who shouldn't post about sports.
Sgt.Faggot Get the fuck off these forums.

Chill the fuck out, you were doing the exact same thing as we were....

FUCK YEAH RAVENS

49ers played well. Although it was a bullshit 3rd quarter, you made it close.

Too bad though, really sorry.
At least someone said they played well, theres a bunch of idiots out there saying that the 49ers were so bad and stuff.

Now I am finally able to enjoy my drunkness and get high to forget about the rage I had Second Half.
Wish I was there :|

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
FUCK YES WON MAH BET! I was so scared that the 49ner's were gonna get that touchdown at the last second. Also, what was the official calling on the one touchdown, was is 108 or 109 yards?

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
5a0.gif

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't they say that every year?

Well I don't. I am a niner fan, but there were a of flags that should have been thrown, for both teams. When that fight came out after the niner interception, i noticed one of Ravens shove one of the refs. I'm not sure if i'm correct or not, but you get thrown out of the game for that!