• Total voters

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Niners

consciouschokingadultstep1_L.jpg

sov

Legendary Skial King
They best get an interception or sack or fumble or something! Common there is a slim chance!

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If the 49ers actually win this it'll be the greatest comeback ever. Doubt it's going to happen though. They have one shot and they blew quite a few in this game.

EDIT: OH BRILLIANT MOVE. FUCKIN SAFETY TO WASTE TIME.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1949081492_1356998815.png

Baltimore-Ravens-Jerseys.jpg

FUCK YEAH RAVENS

49ers played well. Although it was a bullshit 3rd quarter, you made it close.

Too bad though, really sorry.

Ace of Faggots you're a faggot who shouldn't post about sports.
Sgt.Faggot Get the fuck off these forums.

Now I am finally able to enjoy my drunkness and get high to forget about the rage I had Second Half.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Well it was a good game in the 2nd quarter. Wonder how things would have been different if they called that obvious holding call.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Sad...but atleast ravesn won

both are my top 5 fave teams...

Good Game, Good Game indeed!

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well it was a good game in the 2nd quarter. Wonder how things would have been different if they called that obvious holding call.
While it can be debated, there was the interception and a few other really bad plays the 49ers made where they could have scored.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
But if you watch the replay both players were fighting at the same time, Kaepernick was about to get smashed by ray lewis so he had to get rid of the ball quickly. Finally there are times in which you have to let it play out. It be different if the receiver was waving his hands in the air showing the obvious hold but no he was fighting back.