Predictions of SuperBowl 47

• Total voters

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As I hope most of you know, Superbowl 47 is coming up on February 3rd.
If you don't the matchups are Baltimore Ravens against the San Fransisco 49ers.
1949081492_1356998815.png

Who do you think will win and why?

Or who don't you want to win.

Pesonally I am already content and I don't mind if either team wins but I am leaning towards the Ravens. I just did not want the Patriots to make it (Giants/Patriots rivalry and I am a Giants fan).

Discuss.

Reactions: Ace of Spades

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There is no way I'd believe that the superbowls aren't scripted. They have expert writers to make up that stuff, seriously.

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
I guess that since I wasn't raised with sports, I don't give much a fuck about watching any kind of them on TV
I just don't understand why you'd rather watch them on TV when you could be out playing them with your friends

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess that since I wasn't raised with sports, I don't give much a fuck about watching any kind of them on TV
I just don't understand why you'd rather watch them on TV when you could be out playing them with your friends

It's like video games, why are you inside when you can be out shooting up a school or paintballing with your friends?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
It's like video games, why are you inside when you can be out shooting up a school or paintballing with your friends?

Well if I do video game things in the real world, 9/10 I'd be going to jail.

If I go outside and play some ball or throw around a football, I'd be having more fun than I would watching it on the TV.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Playing catch with friends isn't the same as watching professionals play sports.
Football is pretty strategic if you actually pay attention.
It's not strictly of how beefy or fast you are and isn't just QB throw a ball to a receiver or QB hand it of.
Watch what the lineman are doing to open the holes for the RB, what kind of steps they are taking, blocking scheme and etc.
Also, I don't know much people who play football with friends at 8pm eastern on a Sunday.
And when it comes down to it, American football is a great game to be with a few friends, pop some beers and enjoy.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
49ers. Kaepernick is basically a strategic mindfuck this season. The Ravens don't have enough time to figure out what his play schemes look like yet. A good QB that can act as a RB is a very dangerous thing.