Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hello there. My name is Newb, and I make free custom SFM posters for you. Read below for more details.

Here is my album:

newbjumper.imgur.com

Types of Posters I make:

-Team Posters - A group of custom loadouts (Up to a maximum of 16) on a map of choice with custom/set poses

Loadout Posters - A close up shot on a single loadout, doing a custom/set pose on a blank map (Other maps can be chosen too)

Profile Picture Posters - A 184x184 Poster of a loadout with a custom/set pose, as well as a name (optional), on a map of choice

Background Posters - A loadout off to the side with a map's iconic object near/in the middle.

If you want a Custom Poster from me, feel free to add me, or leave a comment on my profile, and use the correct format below to request for a poster. They’re free.

I can accept tips though. :3

Please use this format to request for Poster(s):

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Hello @Newb ! I would like to request ═ (Max 3 at a time) Poster(s).

Favourite Weapon(s):

Favourite Cosmetics(s):

Favourite Map:

Favourite Taunt/Pose:

Paint on Cosmetic(s)?: (Y/N)

Facial Expression(s)?: (Y/N) (If yes, please state what facial expression you want and where.)

Modified/Edited Copy?: (Y/N)

Unusual Effect(s)?: (Y/N) (If yes, please state where you want them and how many you want.)

Sheen Effect(s): (Y/N) (If yes, please state which ones you want{What color}, and where you want them.)

Resolution: (I can go as high has 5120x2880, but it could take a while to upload.)

╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll be your first customer. I don't have pure but I could give you a last breath or a Lime painted heat of winter for these.

Hello Newb ! I would like to request 2 Posters. (Background + Profile Picture)

Favourite Weapons: Tomislav, Sandvich, Conscientious Objector (Jack Black Decal)
Favourite Cosmetics: Pink One-Man Army, TS Weight Room Warmer, TS Summer Shades
Favourite Map: Viaduct
Favourite Pose: Be Creative.
Paint on Cosmetics?: Y
Facial Expression?: Y (Just make a smirk)
Modified/Edited Copy?: N
Unusual Effect(s)?: N
Killstreaker/Sheen Effect(s): Y (Fire Horns on the eyes, only make it the small version though. IF possible, make one without as well so I can see which I like better.)
Resolution: Highest, even if it takes a while I don't mind.

Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'll be your first customer. I don't have pure but I could give you a last breath or a Lime painted heat of winter for these.

Hello Newb ! I would like to request 2 Posters. (Background + Profile Picture)

Favourite Weapons: Tomislav, Sandvich, Conscientious Objector (Jack Black Decal)
Favourite Cosmetics: Pink One-Man Army, TS Weight Room Warmer, TS Summer Shades
Favourite Map: Viaduct
Favourite Pose: Be Creative.
Paint on Cosmetics?: Y
Facial Expression?: Y (Just make a smirk)
Modified/Edited Copy?: N
Unusual Effect(s)?: N
Killstreaker/Sheen Effect(s): Y (Fire Horns on the eyes, only make it the small version though. IF possible, make one without as well so I can see which I like better.)
Resolution: Highest, even if it takes a while I don't mind.
Coming up. Also, what color are the fire horns? And, I can do my set highest resolution, but it takes about 10 minutes to render. I don't you if you call that slow, but I do. And what team? Since you want Team Spirit.. I need to add that to my list. Can you also send the link for the Conscientious Objector? Can't find that custom skin for Jack Black.. I can't complete the poster until you tell me the link and what color the fire horns are. So for now, I can wait for you. :D

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Coming up. Also, what color are the fire horns? And, I can do my set highest resolution, but it takes about 10 minutes to render. I don't you if you call that slow, but I do. And what team? Since you want Team Spirit.. I need to add that to my list. Can you also send the link for the Conscientious Objector? Can't find that custom skin for Jack Black.. I can't complete the poster until you tell me the link and what color the fire horns are. So for now, I can wait for you. :D

Emerald, on BLU. :p

Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
Before I add you, let me explain what happened with the higher resolution posters. Imgur only accepts the maximum file size of 10mb. The high resolution posters used to be 56mb @ 5120x2880p, so I had to downgrade to 1980x1113p @6 mb. Hope you still enjoy. :) http://i.imgur.com/lMS0ov3.png <------------ non-killstreak http://i.imgur.com/dMblO6o.png <------------killstreak. Oh, also, sorry there is no paint on the jacket.. My Hat Proxy has problems painting some items, and a blue weight room warmer was apparently one of those.

Reactions: Meowrisa

Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
I hope it's ok to bump. If not, then I'm sorry. So, along with free posters, I can now do custom Killstreakers, thanks to Cmp's amazing guide. I have also improved a bit on my skills: http://imgur.com/89GkkKc - Still not perfect in my opinion.

YES! Zir | jump.tf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Love your art work I admire it
Class - Soldier, Sniper.
Soldier hat - Bills hat (an extraordinary abundance of tinge)
Sniper hat - Bills hat (an extraordinary abundance of tinge
Soldier misc - antartic parka (a color similar to slate) , bruisers bandana
Sniper misc - the bird man of australiacatraz, double cross comm
Weapons - Market gardener, silver botkiller sniper rifle.
Map - process middle
team - red
Thanks! M8!
Sniper pose - scoped in
Soldier pose - holding the the market gardener beside the sniper

Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
Class - Soldier, Sniper.
Map - process middle
team - red
Thanks! M8!
Sniper pose - scoped in

Yey, thanks for reviving my dead thread. I'll work on your poster tomorrow, as I'm very tired today. ;-;

Also, those posters on my imgur aren't really updated with my newer posters... So, expect your poster to be really good. :P

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
youthinkdotcom_2892203_197930.jpg

YES! Zir | jump.tf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yey, thanks for reviving my dead thread. I'll work on your poster tomorrow, as I'm very tired today. ;-;

Also, those posters on my imgur aren't really updated with my newer posters... So, expect your poster to be really good. :p
Okay then.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Class - Sniper
Sniper cosmetics - Doublecross Comm w/ After Eight, Chronomancer, & Triggerman's Tacticals
Weapons - Huntsman, Jarate, Bushwacka
Map - 2Fort bridge. Right in the middle
Team - Red
Pose - Huntsman taunt

Newb

Mildly Menacing Medic
Class - Soldier, Sniper.
Map - process middle
team - red
Thanks! M8!
Sniper pose - scoped in

http://i.imgur.com/07EZ3is.jpg - Done. Enjoy. Sorry it took so long, I was away for Friday too. 3:

Class - Sniper
Sniper cosmetics - Doublecross Comm w/ After Eight, Chronomancer, & Triggerman's Tacticals
Weapons - Huntsman, Jarate, Bushwacka
Map - 2Fort bridge. Right in the middle
Team - Red
Pose - Huntsman taunt

http://i.imgur.com/dkyHLhx.jpg - Done, enjoy.